Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Do you like the superstar Lady Gaga,why or why not ,What about your children

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:20 PM
  • 23 Replies

gty lady gaga jef 121008 wblog Lady Gaga Vomits On Stage

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (born March 28, 1986), better known by her stage name Lady Gaga, is an American recording artist. She began working with a collective called the "Haus of Gaga" in 2008, and released her debut album The Fame. The album peaked in countries such as the United Kingdom and Canada to critical acclaim. To date, the album has spawned the international number one singles "Just Dance" (nominated for Best Dance Recording at the 51st Grammy Awards) and "Poker Face." After opening for New Kids On The Block and the Pussycat Dolls, Gaga headlined her first tour, The Fame Ball.

Gaga has been influenced by fashion and has been appreciated for her provocative sense of style and her influence on other celebrities. Musically, she is inspired by glam rockers such as David Bowie and Queen, as well as pop singers such as Michael Jackson and Madonna.

I like to listen to her songs though I haven't heard too much. Her hot dances in her MVs are also imitated by the young. I my heart she is a devoted women in art. so, I adore her . While her high-key and exaggerated dress attract lots of attention, her dress , hair style, make up and so on have became trends that are ran after by young people all over the world .But her odd appearance also be controversial. Some people like that, they think its beautiful, fashionable and individualistic. Meanwhile some people say it is too crazy and unwelcome. In my opinion, I don't care how and what any else dress. I respect others' reference whoever she is.

How do you think about Lady Gaga?

Do you like her songs and dances?

If you are a mother of teens or young, how about your children ‘opinion on her? How do you think about your children' attitudes to Gaga

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marchantmom06
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I loath her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:29 PM
I go back & forth on her. My teen daughter loves her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:34 PM
I like her. She's outrageous sometimes, but she has true talent. My kids are still kinda young...so, they've heard a couple of her songs, but don't really know her.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sillieguze
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:48 PM

don't like her

sara_7106
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:51 PM
She's ok. I like some of her songs. My dd is only 3 so she doesn't know her
kmorales7690
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:52 PM
She's a little too bananas for mt taste!
desperatelyTTC
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:53 PM
She seems trashy to me.
.Bubbles.
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:40 AM

I liked a few songs off her first record but after that I have had no use for her music.

jenn75
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:43 AM
I like her music. So does my 6yo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:39 AM
I like some of her stuff. My kids are too young to know who she is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)