Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Maci Bookout and Ryan Edwards photographed together at club

Posted by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:03 AM
  • 5 Replies

Maci Bookout and Ryan Edwards photographed together at club

Maci Bookout and Ryan Edwards may both be single, but some are wondering if they are considering rekindling their romance. The two have been talking on Twitter and, on Sunday, Teen Mom News revealed a photo of the couple canoodling at a club.

In case you aren’t caught up on your “Teen Mom” news, Ryan Edwards and Dalis Connell recently called it quits. They dated for over a year and made it through some tough times (most notably, Ryan reportedly cheating on her earlier this year.) It is unclear who initiated the split, but Dalis seems to be doing just fine!

She tweeted, “I feel sooo d*** free! #finally”

She said this not long after Ryan confirmed the split on Twitter, leading many to believe she was happy to be out of the relationship. Dalis started following Kyle King on Twitter, while Maci and Ryan started following each other. Weird right? There were also rumors that Dalis and Kyle hung out together the night before Maci and Ryan were spotted at a club with friends.

The photo shows Maci Bookout and Ryan Edwards with Maci’s brother and close friends. The picture cuts Ryan off a bit, but his face is visible and he is standing beside Maci Bookout.

“Teen Mom” fans are in a frenzy, wondering what this means for the former couple. Are they getting back together? There hasn’t been anything to suggest that the two are rekindling their romance, but the fact that they are talking on an amicable level is great. On the show, the two could rarely speak to each other without getting into an argument for whatever reason.

Even if they aren’t getting back together, the fact that Maci Bookout and Ryan Edwards can get along will be beneficial for their son, Bentley, in the end.

by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MrsNewman
by Shayna on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:30 PM

I can't get over the guy in the corner biting the girls boob. haha

sara_7106
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:38 PM
I thought the same thing!

Quoting MrsNewman:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
girlw_glasses
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 6:43 PM

I'm sure they still hang out ::shrugs:: whatevs.

girlw_glasses
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Goodness! Didn't even notice!! bhahahahaha

Quoting MrsNewman:

BeachMommy07
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 7:12 PM

I noticed that too!

Quoting MrsNewman:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)