Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Did YOU See This Kardashian Pregnancy Coming?!

Posted by   + Show Post

Kanye West spilled the baby beans at a concert last night - he and Kim Kardashian are expecting their first child together!

Are you excited for the couple?

clapping

Or rolling your eyes at the news?

eye rolling

by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:10 AM
Replies (31-40):
virgochild79
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:53 AM
2 moms liked this

I could give 10 shits about this news. I'm so sick and tired of hearing about this woman and that tiny little man it's not even funny.

Threes.Company
2 moms liked this

I am walking the line between "really don't care" and "eye roll".

MrsBridges19
11 moms liked this

I just feel bad for Khole.  She's actually married and been trying to get pregnant.  One more pregnancy for one of her sisters has got to be a huge slap in the face.  :(

randomosityblog
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:54 AM
4 moms liked this

When the birth announcement comes, I hope they add the nanny's name instead of theirs... cuz you know they aren't the parenting type. They are too self-centered.

babie113
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:54 AM
I'm happy for them. They are financial stable the are at good ages to have a baby. Sure she doesn't seem the maternal type but you never know she might just change for the baby. Plus I think she's always wanted a baby so I am happy for her I bet she's thrilled.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KristaElizabeth
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:55 AM
She's still legally married to Kris Humphries last I checked ...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jennyanne322
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:57 AM
2 moms liked this
She filed on October 31st, 2011. He isn't dragging anything out. He wants what he deserves. Their marriage was sham, and he should be paid for it. Most divorces take a year to do.

Quoting rockinmomto2:

It's not really her fault she's not divorced...Kris Humphries is dragging it out over money. She filed for divorce well over a year ago (October 2011).

Quoting Jennyanne322:

Not exited at all. She should be divorced, before she goes an gets knocked up by someone. He is gross and so is she.

I could see her getting really fat though.

nellyb118
2 moms liked this
I think Kayne is a huge douche bag and shouldn't procreate but I guess to late now.
MrsBridges19
2 moms liked this

And has been trying to divorce him for a year.

Quoting KristaElizabeth:

She's still legally married to Kris Humphries last I checked ...

MdMom289
2 moms liked this
Not my place to judge.. She is mature in age, financially stable and had a big family to help support her. Much more than I ever had when I had my two sons. And I'm making it work. She can too. Granted I was married and in a stable relationship, but there are millions of couples that don't do it the traditional way.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)