Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did YOU See This Kardashian Pregnancy Coming?!

Posted by   + Show Post

Kanye West spilled the baby beans at a concert last night - he and Kim Kardashian are expecting their first child together!

Are you excited for the couple?

clapping

Or rolling your eyes at the news?

eye rolling

by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:10 AM
Replies (421-427):
BusyMommyTorrez
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:54 AM

*rolling eyes*

AdellesMom
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 3:16 PM
*You're

Grow up, will ya?

We all judge people. Get a grip.

I am teaching my children wonderful life lessons. Thanks so much for noticing. I'm teaching my older girls that Kim K isn't a role model. :-)

Quoting MrsBridges19:

And I'm so glad your judging someone you don't even know.  I bet you're teaching your children wonderful life lessons.  We need more people like you in this world.  eye rolling

Quoting AdellesMom:

The real world. She's an attention whore. She didn't care about the video being released. She got famous for it. No, she's not. Lol

You'll defend this whore to no end though. Sad.

You're the one that needs to get a grip. You're getting up in arms about me calling her a whore. I'm only calling it like I see it.

Quoting MrsBridges19:

In what world does making a sex video with someone you're in love with make you a whore?  And she's going from guy to guy like any other woman who dates to find the one that's right for her.  Perhaps she should just sit back and let her family choose for her?  Or marry the first guy she dates?  Yeah right.  Get a grip.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Yes, she's a whore. She's a trashy whore. The only difference between her and other whores is that she's a millionaire. I'm not going to look past her whorish ways. She jumps around from man to man like it's nothing.

She's a whore. Nothing you say will change my opinion. But, you're obviously a Whoredashian fan. So, what I'm saying is falling on deaf ears.

Quoting MrsBridges19:

She's not a whore.  That sex tape was leaked.  She was HUMILIATED by it.  Has been trying for years to move past it.  People like you keep bringing it up.  It doesn't make her a whore.  She had a tape with someone she thought she was in love with and proabbly thought she'd be in for a long time.  It makes you a petty person for not looking past it.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Lol...

The woman is a whore. She's famous for a sex tape she did with an ex boyfriend of hers. She's a no talent whore. You won't say anything that'll change my mind. She made money off of the wedding. So, she married him for money--and publicity. I actually think that he loved her. But, I don't care.

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Does it make you feel better about yourself to call her a whore?  I don't think she cares what you think, and yes, he did marry her for her money.  She was a millionare WAAAAY before him.  Made her money by WORKING (despite what people think) and now he's trying to get more of her money.

Quoting AdellesMom:

He didn't marry her for money. She married him for money. Whoredashian got PAID to marry him. He actually thought that she loved him. Boy was he wrong.

Yes, it's a publicity stunt, a sham.

Are you a Whoredashian fan? You sound like one.

Quoting MrsBridges19:

That doesn't make it a publicity stunt.  He married her for her money.  Maybe he changed right after they said 'I do'.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Everyone. They were married for 72 days.

Talk about an expensive publicity stunt!

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Who's to say their marriage was a sham?  You?

Quoting Jennyanne322:

She filed on October 31st, 2011. He isn't dragging anything out. He wants what he deserves. Their marriage was sham, and he should be paid for it. Most divorces take a year to do.

Quoting rockinmomto2:

It's not really her fault she's not divorced...Kris Humphries is dragging it out over money. She filed for divorce well over a year ago (October 2011).

Quoting Jennyanne322:

Not exited at all. She should be divorced, before she goes an gets knocked up by someone. He is gross and so is she.

I could see her getting really fat though.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsBridges19
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:21 PM

Oh yes, an independent woman that makes her own money and doesn't depend on a man is a HORRIBLE role model.  I hope if I ever have a girl, she gets married at 18, has babies and is taken care of by the man she married.  So much better of a life for her.

ifydoe
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 7:14 AM

she's married to a man and pregnant for another, sad story. i hope the child is not unfortunate

LaRhonda2
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:37 AM
I am happy for them. A baby is a blessing and Kim often spoke of wanting to be a mother.
bahamamama61
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:06 AM
I think she'll make a great Mom! Plus, she can afford to hire good help, if needed:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaylamom2004
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:24 AM

BARF!

I feel sorry for the kid. Hopefully she'll lose it & we won't have to be subjected to an offspring from the 2 most self-righteous & self-important people in the world.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)