Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Did YOU See This Kardashian Pregnancy Coming?!

Posted by   + Show Post

Kanye West spilled the baby beans at a concert last night - he and Kim Kardashian are expecting their first child together!

Are you excited for the couple?

clapping

Or rolling your eyes at the news?

eye rolling

by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:10 AM
Replies (41-50):
MrsNewman
by Shayna on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I was just coming to post this! Im pretty shocked. I didn't see it coming.

MrsBridges19
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Who's to say their marriage was a sham?  You?

Quoting Jennyanne322:

She filed on October 31st, 2011. He isn't dragging anything out. He wants what he deserves. Their marriage was sham, and he should be paid for it. Most divorces take a year to do.

Quoting rockinmomto2:

It's not really her fault she's not divorced...Kris Humphries is dragging it out over money. She filed for divorce well over a year ago (October 2011).

Quoting Jennyanne322:

Not exited at all. She should be divorced, before she goes an gets knocked up by someone. He is gross and so is she.

I could see her getting really fat though.

RunningMommaof2
by Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this
They will most likely create the most arrogant child on the planet. I feel bad for it... And Khloe, She's been ttc forever!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
babie113
Awww really I didn't know that :-( poor thing that must be really hard :-( ..

Quoting MrsBridges19:

I just feel bad for Khole.  She's actually married and been trying to get pregnant.  One more pregnancy for one of her sisters has got to be a huge slap in the face.  :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdellesMom
4 moms liked this
Gross. I don't care, and I think that she's trashy. I feel sorry for that baby.
Jennyanne322
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Random question. In some states, if a woman is married and has a baby, the baby is legally her husbands. Will kris legally be this child's father, if their divorce is not final prior to the baby being born?
rockinmomto2
by Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this

In CA, uncontested divorces take under 4 months. He's dragging it out to be a jerk. And every time something happens in court, he gets more publicity. NO ONE knew who he was (aside from his basketball fans) before he started dating Kim. He's an attention whore who deserves nothing more than what was in their pre nup.

Quoting Jennyanne322:

She filed on October 31st, 2011. He isn't dragging anything out. He wants what he deserves. Their marriage was sham, and he should be paid for it. Most divorces take a year to do.

Quoting rockinmomto2:

It's not really her fault she's not divorced...Kris Humphries is dragging it out over money. She filed for divorce well over a year ago (October 2011).

Quoting Jennyanne322:

Not exited at all. She should be divorced, before she goes an gets knocked up by someone. He is gross and so is she.

AdellesMom
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Everyone. They were married for 72 days.

Talk about an expensive publicity stunt!

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Quoting Jennyanne322:

Quoting rockinmomto2:

Quoting Jennyanne322:

ForeverInLove
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:01 AM
5 moms liked this

Let's just hope the baby doesn't grow up to think it's ok to steal someone's microphone, and proceed to talk up someone not even in the current spotlight...

"Momma's don't let your babies grow up to be Kanye. Let them pick guitars, and drive old trucks, because cowboys have manners, they don't interrupt!"

I have no respect for him. As far as Kim goes, maybe this will be an opening for her to grow a bit. 

MrsBridges19
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:01 AM

That doesn't make it a publicity stunt.  He married her for her money.  Maybe he changed right after they said 'I do'.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Everyone. They were married for 72 days.

Talk about an expensive publicity stunt!

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Quoting Jennyanne322:

Quoting rockinmomto2:

Quoting Jennyanne322:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)