Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Rihanna and Chris Brown spend New Year's in bed together

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:13 PM
  • 12 Replies

Rihanna and Chris Brown have started off the new year together, but they didn't do anything fancy. Instead, the seemingly on-again couple revealed on Instagram that they spent New Year's Day relaxing in bed.

"Good morning! Still haven't slept lol," Rihanna tweeted along with an image showing her curled up under the covers on Jan. 1. Not long after, Brown posted a picture to his own Instagram account showing him lying in bed next to Rihanna with the caption, "Mornings."

This isn't the first time that Brown and Rihanna have posted similar images to their social networking accounts to let the world know that they're spending quality time together. Back in November Rihanna posted topless pictures of herself and Brown, and tweeted another image of her straddling him not long after.

It shouldn't come as much of a surprise that RiRi and Brown rang in the New Year together. They spent Thanksgiving in Berlin and Christmas at a Lakers game, so why not spend the first day of 2013 relaxing in bed? Sounds pretty much like what we were doing -- though we didn't feel the need to Instagram it.

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gmadiane
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:39 PM

do they really have to post pics of everything

TeamWinfield
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:40 PM

They will post these kinds of pictures and try to say they are not together. I guess they assume everyone is stupid.

sucker4myloves
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:55 PM

She sends such a positive message to women (sarcasm)

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

pbjtime87
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:34 PM
I don't think they were ever apart! I think she "stayed" away until people didnt make her savage beating such a big deal to make a move towards reconciliation...
sara_7106
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Sounds like a legit theory to me

Quoting pbjtime87:

I don't think they were ever apart! I think she "stayed" away until people didnt make her savage beating such a big deal to make a move towards reconciliation...

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
monjerm01
by Monica on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Yup!

Quoting sara_7106:

Sounds like a legit theory to me

Quoting pbjtime87:

kmorales7690
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:01 PM
I still wonder what made him beat the crap out of her, I'm thinkin she wasn't exactly an innocent party in the whole mess, she seems kinda crazy!
lga1965
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Ewww. Didn't he beat here up a few times a while ago? I wouldn't give him the time of day, certainly wouldn't be in his bed.

BeachMommy07
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:15 PM

We really don't need to see a play by play of their day. sheesh

MrsNewman
by Shayna on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Odd pic.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)