Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Bradley Cooper breakup: Actor and Zoe Saldana split once again

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:37 PM
  • 7 Replies

It seems as though Bradley Cooper has heralded in the new year with a breakup. It's being reported that he and on-again, off-again girlfriend Zoe Saldana split before the holidays.

"Zoe had planned to spend the holidays with Bradley and his family in Europe. They all were going to Paris, but things didn't work out between them. Zoe spent New Year's Eve with friends in Miami," a source tells Page Six. A different witness adds, "If Zoe was upset over the split with Bradley, she didn't show it."

Cooper and Saldana first started dating in March after they shot the film "The Words" together. Their relationship only lasted three months, but they rekindled that fire in September. It seems like they only made it another three months this time, as sources claim things fizzled out while Cooper promoted "Silver Linings Playbook" with Jennifer Lawrence and Saldana filmed "Star Trek Into Darkness" and "Blood Ties."

The couple had been photographed looking happy and healthy over Thanksgiving, which they spent with Cooper's mother. "Can't wait to spend Thanksgiving with my family & friends. Hope u have a great Thanksgiving & holiday weekend. -ZS," Saldana tweeted at the time. That led to the inevitable engagement rumors, which have now proved to be very, very wrong.

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sara_7106
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:24 PM
I didn't know they were a couple
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
girlw_glasses
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:43 PM

This

Quoting sara_7106:

gmadiane
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I did not know they were together

BeachMommy07
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:40 PM

me either! But wow what gorgous kids they would have (:

Quoting sara_7106:

mushmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Oh darn. He's available again ;)
mommyg97
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:44 PM
I don't think they looked good together. I didn't think he looked good with Renee either. But I could totally see him with Jennifer Lawrence now lol too bad she is taken
coupon_ash_back
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:13 AM
I think him and Zoe looked great together

Quoting mommyg97:

I don't think they looked good together. I didn't think he looked good with Renee either. But I could totally see him with Jennifer Lawrence now lol too bad she is taken
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)