Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Rihanna tweets pot picture

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:28 PM
  • 29 Replies

Rihanna has been making headlines lately for tweeting a picture of herself and her on-again, off-again boyfriend Chris Brown in bed together on New Year's and taking in a basketball game on Christmas. Now she's taking to Instagram to show off her marijuana.

The singer tweeted the above picture with the caption, "This nug look like a skull or am I just.... ?"

Comments from her followers on the post include:

• "As a responsible pop icon... You might think twice about posting something that could encourage kids to try something that is illegal for them."
  • "In Cali it's legal and that is where @badgalriri lives so she is good smoke that tree and pass it baby"

A few hours after the pot photo, Rihanna posted the picture below (blurring added), though not necessarily in response to the reactions of her commenters. What do you think? Should Rihanna be setting a better example for her fans?

rihanna-dont-give-a-fuck.jpg

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyg97
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Obviously she should be but she is young and totally obsessed with herself in my opinion. She has no sense of the real world
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Aivlys_
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:31 PM
I don't care if she chooses to get high, the problem I see is that many teens follow her on her social media sites and are exposed to this! She is just a train wreck!
thingz123
by Cheryl on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:41 PM
2 moms liked this

She doesn't care about being a role model-she has said this many times. That's always what people say who don't want to be held accountable for the crazy crap they do rubbing off on impressionable minds.

I am soooooo tired of seeing and hearing about every stooopid thing she does. Yet another woman who needs to have some serious therapy.

gmadiane
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 4:43 PM

people just put their business out there I think its crazy

sara_7106
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this
She is a hot mess. If she doesn't get it together I'm afraid she's headed for a Whitney Houston like end
GhettoKoolAide
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I really wish someone would lock her away in a closet. Seriously, who repeats " shine like a diamond" 47x in a song, a song that's been shortened for radio no less?!
lga1965
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:56 PM

well she IS stupid, for many reasons and this is the latest. She is actually back together with the idiot who beat her badly a few years ago and now she is posting this crap and bad language. NOT classy or smart at all.

BeachMommy07
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:27 PM

It doesn't affect me in anyway shape or form. So no opinion

MrsNewman
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:52 PM

Are her 15 mins up yet? She's annoying.

msjaxon
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Where she is from it is normal. Where she lives it is legal. I do not care.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN