Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Rihanna tweets pot picture

Posted by   + Show Post

Rihanna has been making headlines lately for tweeting a picture of herself and her on-again, off-again boyfriend Chris Brown in bed together on New Year's and taking in a basketball game on Christmas. Now she's taking to Instagram to show off her marijuana.

The singer tweeted the above picture with the caption, "This nug look like a skull or am I just.... ?"

Comments from her followers on the post include:

• "As a responsible pop icon... You might think twice about posting something that could encourage kids to try something that is illegal for them."
  • "In Cali it's legal and that is where @badgalriri lives so she is good smoke that tree and pass it baby"

A few hours after the pot photo, Rihanna posted the picture below (blurring added), though not necessarily in response to the reactions of her commenters. What do you think? Should Rihanna be setting a better example for her fans?

rihanna-dont-give-a-fuck.jpg

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Replies (21-29):
Losing
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:40 PM

This girl has lost all my respect, as with a lot other celebs.

BrookPayton
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:29 PM
I don't have a problem with it personally... But, no matter how much she doesn't want to be, she IS a role model to lots of young people. This is something that should've been kept between her and her personal friends and family, not the world.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PerfectVirgo
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:30 PM
So glad my kids are Directioners.
AleaKat
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:32 PM
This is the same woman who took back her abusive boyfriend....
No shit her judgment is off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Ugh. Why do people care about her so much? lol

TLQSlovesME
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Sooo glad I quit smoking that shit. I've been thinking straight for over 2 years now & I'm quite proud of myself. My personal opinion is that she feels she has nothing to lose, so why not? If she can get publicity for getting high, then why quit?
hollydaze1974
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I hate her anyway, but I smell a Whitney rehash and that is tragic
Kage336
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:26 AM
I don't care if she smokes weed. Like some of you other ladies have said, though, I just think she's...stupid, I guess. Every interview I've seen of her, she just seems vapid and immature. And that's without the whole Chris Brown thing. Ugh.
RunningMommaof2
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Rihanna has not been a good role model for some time now long before the pot. I predict a mental breakdown or overdose in her future.... Unfortunately.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN