Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lindsay Lohan's Liz & Dick Costar Grant Bowler Defends Actress in Wake of Critical NYTimes Article

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:25 AM
  • 6 Replies

Lindsay Lohan's Liz & Dick Costar Grant Bowler Defends Actress in Wake of Critical NYTimes Article

Grant Bowler, Lindsay Lohan, Liz & DickRichard McLaren/Lifetime

Lindsay Lohan is getting some peer support in the wake of the recent New York Times article attacking the embattled actress' work ethic on her upcoming film The Canyons.

Lohan's Liz & Dick costar Grant Bowler says that, contrary to how the scathing piece describes working with LiLo (yelling at and attacking colleagues, showing up to set late, getting fired (then rehired), and being an overall terror to film with), the Mean Girls star was never out of line with him while shooting the Lifetime biopic.

"I never got yelled at," Grant Bowler told us tonight at the 2013 G'Day USA Los Angeles Black Tie Gala in L.A. "We had a lot of quiet and intense conversations. We didn't have that relationship at all. To be completely fair to Lindsay, that did not happen. She didn't threaten me at all."

"We had a lot of quiet, serious conversations about characters and we worked very, very hard," Bowler continued. "And we both ensured that when we came to set, we came to set very, very serious. That's the God's honest truth."

So it sounds like Bowler had a much more pleasant experience shooting Liz & Dick with Lohan than it sounds like her Canyons costars might have had?

"My experience with any actor is from action to cut, everything else is none of my business," the Aussie actor said diplomatically.

As for whether Bowler would ever work with Lohan again, he said seriously, "I don't know. I honestly don't know. That's really one for the Gods."

Looking for the perfect accessory for your little Princess? Check us out at La Jolie Belle Boutique!

by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
BeachMommy07
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Still dont like her

jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Yeah I still don't like her either. Lol. And why is there random links being posted in my posts/replies???

PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:08 AM
She needs serious help
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:39 AM

That is nice he is sharing his experience. 

thingz123
by Cheryl on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:45 AM

I think Lindsay probably thought it wise not to alienate everybody she works with, so that if folks are asked how she was to work with, some of them could honestly say that they hadn't had an issue with her. A way to humanize the demon, if you will. If you are known as being difficult, you need to have someone in your corner.

bahamamama61
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:58 AM
I like her, and wish the best for her:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)