Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Pop Culture Junkies group! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:22 PM
  • 210 Replies
2 moms liked this

Hi,

Thank you for joining Pop Culture Junkies!

This is the place to talk about the latest celebrity gossip, entertainment news, and more!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Hi ladies, I'm Mandee married mom of 3 from Indiana. I have 2 girls Haley (14) and Emerson (almost 5) and a son Jakob (9). I have been a CM member since 2007 and love this site. Besides Pop Culture I enjoy sports, cooking, throwing parties and spending time with my family. 

luv.my.kids.365
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm Christina. Crazy mom of 3. Pop culture junkie extraordinaire, as long as it is real. Thanks for having me.

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Welcome to the group Christina!! 

Quoting luv.my.kids.365:

I'm Christina. Crazy mom of 3. Pop culture junkie extraordinaire, as long as it is real. Thanks for having me.

TCgirlatheart
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi! I'm Melissa. I live in a home surround by boys. Even the cat is male. My smallest boys are 4.5 and 2, DH and I have been together for more than a decade, and we live in MN.
I'm not so up on the celebrity news, but I live movies and t.v. My favorite part of going to a movie theater is the previews.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to group Melissa. Glad to see you have jumped right in, this is a great group! 

Quoting TCgirlatheart:

Hi! I'm Melissa. I live in a home surround by boys. Even the cat is male. My smallest boys are 4.5 and 2, DH and I have been together for more than a decade, and we live in MN.
I'm not so up on the celebrity news, but I live movies and t.v. My favorite part of going to a movie theater is the previews.

1_HOT_MOMMA
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this

HELLO LOVELY LADIES MY NAME IS BRANDI-JANE OR BJ FOR SHORT....

I'M NEW TO THE GROUP AND HAVING SO MUCH FUN SO FAR : )

CAN'T WAIT TO MEET EVERYONE! 

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND AND GOD BLESS : )

XOXX

P.S. I NEED SOME NEW FRIENDS IF ANYONE'S ENTERESTED PLEASE STOP BY MY PAGE LOL

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Welcome to the group BJ!! And thanks for the friend request, I gladly accepted :)

Quoting 1_HOT_MOMMA:

XOXX

IrishMom2
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi!  I'm a newbie to this group and I'm pretty addicted to pop culture and whatsnot.  Hope to meet everyone in this group. 

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Welcome to the group! Pop Culture rocks and so does this group!! 

Quoting IrishMom2:

Hi!  I'm a newbie to this group and I'm pretty addicted to pop culture and whatsnot.  Hope to meet everyone in this group. 

1_HOT_MOMMA
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Awwwwww cool! that means so much to me : ) xoxxoxx

Quoting MamaMandee:

Welcome to the group BJ!! And thanks for the friend request, I gladly accepted :)

Quoting 1_HOT_MOMMA:

XOXX

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)