Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Pop Culture Junkies group! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining Pop Culture Junkies!

This is the place to talk about the latest celebrity gossip, entertainment news, and more!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:22 PM
Replies (201-210):
StephanieSH
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:34 AM
I was teaching high school but I got laid off last year so I'm looking for a new job now.

Quoting MamaMandee: That is super cool, what grade do you teach?

Quoting StephanieSH: I love, love, love The Walking Dead. It's my favorite show. I probably read more about popular culture than watch tv bc I don't have a lot of time right now. I teach and I like to use popular culture references to make the material more accessible.

Quoting MamaMandee: Welcome to the group! What are some shows & celebs you love?

Quoting StephanieSH: Hi. I'm new here. I have an 11 year old son and an 8 year old daughter.
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Jan. 31, 2014 at 2:18 PM

That stinks! I hope you are able to find something soon! 

Quoting StephanieSH: I was teaching high school but I got laid off last year so I'm looking for a new job now.

Quoting StephanieSH: I love, love, love The Walking Dead. It's my favorite show. I probably read more about popular culture than watch tv bc I don't have a lot of time right now. I teach and I like to use popular culture references to make the material more accessible.

Quoting MamaMandee: Welcome to the group! What are some shows & celebs you love?

Quoting StephanieSH: Hi. I'm new here. I have an 11 year old son and an 8 year old daughter.

StephanieSH
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! I've had two interviews recently for non-traditional teaching positions so I'm hopeful. :)

Quoting MamaMandee:

That stinks! I hope you are able to find something soon! 

Quoting StephanieSH: I was teaching high school but I got laid off last year so I'm looking for a new job now.

Keatons-Mama13
by New Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 1:36 AM

Hi my name is Camille. I'm married and just had a beautiful baby boy in September. I love anything pop culture I have lots of favorite shows most of them are series finales this year :(. I need to replace them cause there's so many that have already ended. We'll I'd love to know people's fave shows and fave pop culture things :) ttfn 

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Feb. 1, 2014 at 4:09 PM

Hi Camille, Im Mandee! Welcome to the group. I too have many favorite shows, what type of shows do you like? 

Quoting Keatons-Mama13:

Hi my name is Camille. I'm married and just had a beautiful baby boy in September. I love anything pop culture I have lots of favorite shows most of them are series finales this year :(. I need to replace them cause there's so many that have already ended. We'll I'd love to know people's fave shows and fave pop culture things :) ttfn 

Keatons-Mama13
by New Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I love Pretty Little Liars, Ravenswood, True Blood, Ray Donoven, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Desperate Housewives, RHWOC, client list, all csi's, law and order:svu, family guy, archer, American dad, the crazy one, last man standing, heroes, criminal minds, best ink, ink master, psych, new girl, mindy project, bones, elementary, once upon a time, once upon a time in wonderland

Quoting MamaMandee:

Hi Camille, Im Mandee! Welcome to the group. I too have many favorite shows, what type of shows do you like? 

Quoting Keatons-Mama13:

Amazingmom8385
by New Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:47 PM
Hi my name is Cindy & I'm looking forward to making some new friends!!!!
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Feb. 28, 2014 at 2:56 PM

Welcome to the group Cindy! Im Mandee from Indiana, where are you from?

Quoting Amazingmom8385: Hi my name is Cindy & I'm looking forward to making some new friends!!!!

driftwood
by New Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:32 AM

Hey, used to be on cafe mom every day but sort of forgot about it, glad to be back. I am a television, media junkie so I love to dish on all the gossip and find out interesting things about celebrities. I am 52, married for 21 years, mom of one daughter 17. I am a avid reader and nintendo ds lover.  Looking forward to chatting.

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Mar. 14, 2014 at 2:43 PM

Welcome back to Cafemom!! 

Quoting driftwood:

Hey, used to be on cafe mom every day but sort of forgot about it, glad to be back. I am a television, media junkie so I love to dish on all the gossip and find out interesting things about celebrities. I am 52, married for 21 years, mom of one daughter 17. I am a avid reader and nintendo ds lover.  Looking forward to chatting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)