Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Jenelle Evans is pregnant with baby number 2 (Teen mom)

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:05 PM
  • 33 Replies

Stop what you're doing and start knitting some confederate flag-themed baby booties. Rumor has it that our personal muse, Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans, is expecting! Despite denying speculation of her pregnancy via Twitter ("jenelle is on the pill so it is not an option anyway even if we ever tried to !!!!"), her hubby Courtland Rogers has taken it to Star Magazine to reveal that Jenelley is baking a bun in her oven!

“Me and Jenelle are so happy that she’s pregnant,” Courtland tells Star. “She told me, ‘I’m looking forward to a second chance.’”

According to the magazine, Jenelle, 21, is six weeks along and her baby is due September 4. Of course, we can't forget that she still doesn't have custody of her first child, 3-year-old Jace — but maybe her second pregnancy is a blessing in disguise. If Jenelle can prove that she's a fit parent to baby no. 2, she'll be much more likely to regain custody of Jace!

“She thinks if she can prove that she’s a good mother, she can get Jace back,” Courtland explains.

Wow, our minds are officially blown — but if this is true, congratulations are definitely in order! We're sure Jenelle will be a great mom to her new kiddo — everyone deserves a second chance!

What do you think of Jenelle's pregnancy?

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsNewman
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:06 PM

:( I hope it isn't true, but it just might be! 

monjerm01
by Monica on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:10 PM
Well lets hope this time she gets her shit together :/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
msalice_21
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:38 PM
CONGRATS JENELLE!

Your a real piece of work. If one child didnt change you, what makes you think a 2nd baby is going to do the trick? *SMH*
awilliamson
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:40 PM
She confirmed it on Twitter, posting the article in Star. I just don't see this ending happily ever after.
fiftyshadez
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:55 PM

I think maybe you're all being just a little judgemental. Maybe she's trying to get her life together. Maybe she's finally beginning to mature. Everyone makes bad choices/mistakes when they're young. I hope she proves everyone wrong.

cookie_spice
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:57 PM

nnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooo

justinnaimee
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:59 PM
I think everyone hopes she can grow up and act like a mom. But we've seen the way she acts over the last 3 years. She's irresponsible and jumps into things way too quickly. I don't see another baby being a good idea...yet anyway.

Quoting fiftyshadez:

I think maybe you're all being just a little judgemental. Maybe she's trying to get her life together. Maybe she's finally beginning to mature. Everyone makes bad choices/mistakes when they're young. I hope she proves everyone wrong.

MrsRussell1025
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this
maybe she should have thought of getting her life together with her first child that she can't even care for now before bringing another baby into the mix. sure young people make bad choices/mistakes, but they usually learn from them the first time (or multiple times with Janelle). not constantly making bad choices. she should know by now that her choices do not just effect her anymore, but also her child.

Quoting fiftyshadez:

mommyg97
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Ok I pray that this girls mom refuses to take care of this kid so she grows the hell up! Seriously girl. You need some help! You have to grow up and raise this child with or without your husband
Starleet
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh dear...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN