Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

‘Teen Mom 2′ Star Suffers Miscarriage

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:35 PM
  • 17 Replies

Could the tragic medical issue be a blessing for Jenelle Evans?

‘Teen Mom 2′ Star Suffers Miscarriage

According to radaronline.com, Jenelle Evans of the highly controversial MTV reality TV show Teen Mom 2 suffered a miscarriage early this morning in just her eighth week of pregnancy.  According to a source close to the family, Courtland Rogers, the baby’s daddy, hadn’t yet been informed about the situation upon the websites publication.

With barely any custody rights to her first child, entering into altercations with her spouse that led to a separation earlier in the week and now the miscarriage, it’s no wonder the 21-year-old tweeted the word “F**KKKKKKKKK” this morning. It’s been a rough week for Evans.

Jenelle after child birth.

Jenelle thrilled upon entering motherhood for the first time.

“She’s sad and upset, but she’ll make it through,” says a friend close to the family. While a miscarriage is serious business and something not wished upon anyone, I can’t help but think someone in Jenelle’s support camp may be breathing a sigh of relief upon learning the news.

What do you think?

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoriAnn87
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this

If she was really pregnant my heart goes out to her and maybe this will wake her up and relazie she needs to grow up and stop being with losers. She needs to fouce on her son more and getting her life back on track.

momdays
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Losing a baby is a sad thing for anyone. I'd hate to call it a "blessing in disguise", regardless if she's a good mom or not. Maybe she'll see this as a chance to get her life together.

monjerm01
by Monica on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:33 PM
How sad but maybe it was for the better??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Uhhh source????

That tweet is from earlier in the week.

I follow her on fb. And trust me she wouldve posted to facebook.
Pinkjet5041
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:24 PM

She is a hot mess but it is still sad.

MichLW69
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:41 PM
The tweet was from yesterday. She posted several, including, "Sorry, Gary and XXX, that you had to see that." Then her friend confirmed the news.

****I come off as the biggest Jenelle stalker on these boards, but I read it on Dlisted.com*, who got it from RadarOnline.com!!**

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Uhhh source????

LoriAnn87
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Uhhh source????

The person that runs her fan page on facebook posted that she did have a mc and it's pretty much everyone is saying she had one.

LynBoz
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:40 AM

I follow her on twitter, I am wondering if she was even pregnant.  She was out at a bar last night with her ex fiance, Gary and his friends while her husband is still mia.  I don't know anyone who would get out of the hospital after miscarrying, go to the mall to buy clothes, and then get dressed up and go to the bar.

MrsNewman
by Shayna on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:16 PM

I keep reading that she was never pregnant to begin with, just an attention thing. Guess we'll never know. Either way its sad.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)