Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Lindsay Lohan too sick to appear in court - report

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:22 PM
  • 9 Replies

By Andrea Reiher

Lindsay Lohan is supposed to appear in court Wednesday, Jan. 30 for a probation hearing, after her Jan. 15 plea of "not guilty" to three charges filed against her for her car accident back in June 2012. The probation hearing is to decide if Lohan's car accident charges violate the probation she was on due to her jewelry heist case. 

However, TMZ is reporting that Lohan's new lawyer, Mark Heller, whom Lohan hired after firing Shawn Holley, has given documents to the judge that say Lilo is too sick to fly out to Los Angeles. The documents include a note from a New YOrk City doctor who says Lindsay has an upper respiratory infection and can't fly for her own safety and the safety of the public.

Except the same day the doctor reportedly examined her, TMZ has pics of Lohan out in Soho on a shopping spree. Oops?

Meanwhile, if the judge decides Lohan's excuse is no good, a warrant could be issued for the starlet's arrest. 

Oh, Lindsay.

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
RatherBeReading
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:06 PM

She needs some tough love, pronto. Since she gets away with everything, I think she is beyond caring. Any non celeb would have been tossed in jail ages ago.

monjerm01
by Monica on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Oh geez.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:08 PM
She looks beautiful in that photo. I hope she gets her life together before it's too late.
gmadiane
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Oh my.

pbjtime87
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Goes to show that she is never willing to accept and take responsibility for her actions/crimes... I guess her rock bottom will include losing her freedom
Hannahluvsdogs
by Hannah on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:25 AM
I've given up hope for her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RatherBeReading
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Apparently she made it to court after all:

http://perezhilton.com/2013-01-30-lindsay-lohan-court-appearance-january-heller#.UQlYYr9lExE

BeachMommy07
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:12 AM

wah wah wah

viv212
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:14 AM
She is just one of those troubled starlets... I hope she doesn't have a tragic end.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)