Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Jessica Biel Put Baby Plans on Hold So Justin Timberlake Can Focus on Music Career: Report

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:42 PM
  • 8 Replies

by 

Every other woman in Hollywood is pregnant right now, but we shouldn't put Jessica Biel on standby to join the list. For now, she may have to be content with dog mama.

A source close to Jessica, 30, and husband Justin Timberlake, 32, told RadarOnline they are putting any baby plans on hold because Justin just released a new song and he's working on reviving his music career. “They’ve had a long, hard talk about it, and Justin convinced Jessica that they can wait a little, especially since he will be promoting his music all around the world this year," the source said. “He’s told her he wants to be a hands-on father, and that won’t be possible with everything he’s got on at the moment."

The source said Jessica agreed to the plan, since "she wants him with her every step of the way, so she’s reluctantly agreed now’s not the time to have a baby."

The couple just got married in October, and they are young enough to probably have plenty of time for family life. Do you think they are making a wise and mature decision to wait, or do you think JT is being selfish to put his work first?

Source: RadarOnline

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lga1965
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I think they are both smart. They are still young. They just got married.What's the rush? I love the fact that they want to PLAN. And they weren't pregnant before they got married. Good for them!

awilliamson
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I find it a little selfish on Justin's part. He's been pretty low key for 6 years, having a fees movies, but 3 months after he gets married he wants to dive completely back into the music scene. He wants to be a hands on father, but not a hands on husband? I think they're wise for putting children on hold, absolutely, but I think it's unwise to be away a lot during the first year of their marriage.
PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I think it's their marriage.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
coupon_ash_back
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:17 PM

good for them! I personally would never want to be that old and start, that is just me though. I also dont applaud people who get married first, It doesnt make them any better imo.. considering babies are made the same regardless of a piece of paper.

:-]

sara_7106
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:47 PM
As long as they both agree
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LilyPondOasis
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:12 AM

She has a few more years -- 

I am sure that they would have a really precious cutie pie baby. 

It's good they are waiting -- 

MrsNewman
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I think they should go for the baby :) lol

jellybeanjean
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I think Jessica needs a sandwich

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)