Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Spencer and Heidi Say They’re Britain’s New Beckhams

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:46 PM
  • 12 Replies

The World's Most Hated Reality TV Couple are Clearly Delusional

Spencer and Heidi Say They’re Britain’s New Beckhams

by 

They made a splash in the Celebrity Big Brother 2013 house, but are Spencer and Heidi the new Beckhams? If you ask them, YES, they are.

Even though they were booed every time they faced public vote on the live eviction shows, Heidi and Spencer, or “Speidi,” claim people everywhere in England are telling them they are the “new Beckhams”. What’s funny is the British gossip rags are laughing at them for saying such a thing.

In an interview with OK magazine Spencer said, “The Beckhams have been our idols since he was scoring goals for England. We love being the new Posh and Becks.” Heidi added: “I was obsessed with the Spice Girls. It was the first concert I ever went to. I loved Posh so much. To be compared to them is amazing and honor.”

Oh, so delusional. I wonder if Heidi spoke with her fake British accent when she said that? Ugh.

Although Speidi entertained the CBB audience throughout most of the 3-week stint, the couple’s public opinion spoiled after they refused to participate in numerous challenges and were downright cruel to some of the show’s other stars. They repeatedly said they hated their housemates and called them things like, “weirdos” and “circus freaks”. One time Spencer even said, “The only thing that would make me look twice is if they all died, and even then, I wouldn’t go to their funeral.”

Speidi has reportedly received death threats on Twitter since the show ended, and they say while in the CBB house they feared for their lives (huh?!). Spencer told The Hollywood Gossip: “We didn’t sleep much at all. I always had one eye open. We were watching them thinking they were going to try and kill us in our sleep.”

A little dramatic perhaps? Methinks so.

Spencer still contends he was simply playing a villain in the house, saying that’s what he was paid to do. “I can’t come all the way from America and not be the bad guy [because] that’s not what they cast me for.”

I still have a hard time believing he’s not a prick in real life. It just came too easilyfor him.

Do you think Spencer and Heidi are the new Beckhams of England? 

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sara_7106
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Seriously?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
WesternNYmom
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Are these 2 still together?  I don't know how Heidi puts up with that jerk.  They had their 15 mins of fame already. Time to move on.

marchantmom06
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:26 AM
Mental illness
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilyPondOasis
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:04 AM

Hmm that's funny Heidi and Spencer. 

David and Victoria are worth millions and you LOST millions, so how do you gather that you ding dong dingy's! LOL 

TCgirlatheart
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:23 AM
Bwahahahahaha! Oh my, that was hilarious. Thanks.
jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:22 AM
They aren't even in the same universe as the Beckhams. David and Victoria don't seek out publicity, mismanage money, amd spemd hours gettin plastic surgery.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:48 PM

They are cray cray!!!

GhettoKoolAide
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:49 PM
I wish I could have my head shoved that far up my ass that the real world ceased to exist.
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:51 PM

LMAO!!!!

MrsNewman
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:00 PM

slapping forehead

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)