Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Matt or Ian, Who Would You Rather See Play 'Christian Grey'?

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:27 AM
  • 21 Replies

'50 Shades of Grey' Movie Hopefuls Matt Bomer & Ian Somerhalder Face Off in New Orleans

Posted by Lindsay Mannering

ian somerhalderThe Super Bowl may have started out as a game between the two top NFL teams, but it's branched out into so. much. more. Not only is there adorable puppy bowl, but were you aware this was also a Celebrity Beach Bowl? It's when B and C-list celebs get together with retired football players and play flag football on a million pounds of imported sand. But for Fifty Shades of Grey fans, this game might get dirty. Christian Grey hopefuls Ian Somerhalder and Matt Bomer are participants in this all-out, drag-out fight that could end in a broken fingernail. Maybe even two.

Along with Matt and Ian, stars like Snoop Lion (the former Snoop Dogg), Chace Crawford, Josh Hutcherson, Nina Dobrev, Maria Menounos, Scott Porter, Jenny McCarthy, Jesse Williams, and Artie Lange will be there.

You can pretty much be assured that whenever Maria Menounos is in the line up, shit's a little desperate, but that's neither here nor there.

Anyway, everyone knows that Ian and Nina are a couple (the two both star in the Vampire Diaries) -- maybe this Celebrity Beach Bowl thingy is a nice way for them to spend time together ... and show the world, a.k.a. movie producers, that they'd make a great teammates as Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey in the Fifty Shades of Grey movie.

And Matt Bomer -- maybe he's there to keep an eye on that squirrely Ian and his little girlfriend, too. After all, there have been some naysayers about Matt's potential to star as the sexy billionaire sadist; he can't let his competition outta sight for one second in this tight race.

The real Super Bowl is tomorrow. Neither Matt nor Ian will be in the game, but there will definitely be a lot of beautiful, beautiful pain.

Would you rather Ian or Matt play Christian Grey?

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gypsy30
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Definitely Ian. 

sara_7106
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:23 PM
Ian
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gmadiane
by Diane on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:41 PM
NOT SURE
hollydaze1974
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Not gonna watch it anyway so I don't get a vote . :-)
Jessica020410
by Jessica on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Ian
jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:38 PM

As I'm book three, I can't help but think it would have been just as good a story without allll the sex. Sure, some scenes would suffice given his past but my goodness.... lol.

Anyway, I'd rather see Ian just because he has such an expressive face. ;)

acrogodess
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Ian Ian Ian Ian Ian! *drools*

mommyg97
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:34 PM
I love Ian. But neither. I want it to be someone more like Christian Bale in American Psycho.
johnny4ever
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:40 PM

IAN!!!!

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Neither

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)