Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Bobbi Kristina Brown slams grandmother's book

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:01 PM
  • 6 Replies

Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown has slammed her grandma's tell-all book about her late mother and vowed never to read the tome.

Houston drowned in the bathtub of her Los Angeles hotel suite on the eve of the Grammy Awards last year (12), and her mother Cissy Houston has penned a book, Remembering Whitney, detailing her side of the story and her memories of the superstar.

But Bobbi Kristina, Houston's only child from her marriage to R&B singer Bobby Brown, has spoken out to publicly distance herself from her grandmother and urge fans not to purchase the book.

In a series of scathing messages on her Twitter.com page, the reality TV star has announced that she and her rumored boyfriend Nick Gordon, who was informally adopted by Whitney, don't support the book.

She writes, "Anything concerning my grandmother's book, I and @nickgordon of course personally have nothing to do with... I haven't read (it) and won't... I find it to be disrespectful to my mother and me being her daughter won't tolerate it (sic)."

http://www.younghollywood.com/news/bobbi-kristina-brown-slams-grandmother-s-book.html

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:06 PM

No one will ever know the whole story.  I don't know what the relationship with either mother/daughter were like.  Generally speaking though, Bobbi Kristina should realize that her grandmother will have seen things she didn't....but again...who knows...

gmadiane
by Diane on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:17 PM

interesting but I think her talking about it may make some want to read it more

sara_7106
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Wow, not sure i would expect that type of reaction from Bobbi. There must be some interesting family dynamics going on
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
theresaphilly
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:13 AM

It's interesting that the Grandmother knows that her son got Whitney addicted to crack, but she hates Bobby, guess Bobby did not do enough to get her off them, instead he participated. What are her thoughts about her drug dealing son, which led her daughter to becoming a crackhead?

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Im sure there are some interesting stories in it! 

monjerm01
by Monica on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Wow.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)