Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

OCTOMOM I LOST MY KID!!! Oh, Wait ... There He Is

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:58 AM
  • 14 Replies

Cops were called to Octomom's L.A. home Thursday ... after she called her 7-year-old son's school panicking that he had gone missing ... TMZ has learned. 

Long story short ... Octo was convinced her child was NOT dropped off by the school bus at the usual time ... and freaked out in a desperate effort to locate her boy. 

School officials were confused ... since the bus driver said he personally witnessed Octomom greet the child when he was dropped off at Octo's home. 

School officials contacted police because they were concerned about the situation. Cops responded to the home ... but by the time they arrived, Octo's nanny had already discovered the boy sleeping in his room where he usually takes naps after school. 

Octo told police she doesn't remember greeting the child at the bus -- and is convinced someone else must have dropped him off. 

It's not the first time Octo's panicked about a potentially missing kid -- she called police in 2008 when she couldn't find a child ... but it turns out the kid was with his grandma.

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gmadiane
by Diane on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I wonder if she does things like this to stay in the public eye or is she just that crazy

illinoismommy83
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:59 AM

I couldn't keep track of that many kids either.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:03 AM

I'm not surprised...

godsgirl26
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Wow how the heck can she afford a nanny if she is so broke.

Refurbished
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this

She is a bit nuts, but I wonder how much of her nuttiness is just sleep deprivation. 

Quoting gmadiane:

I wonder if she does things like this to stay in the public eye or is she just that crazy

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Well ok then....

MrsNewman
by Shayna on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:17 PM

I see can how she'd lose one or two every now and then ... she does have a lot to keep track of ;)

monjerm01
by Monica on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Wow.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
workoutmom2b1g
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:33 AM

I say she is Cray cray, lol

workoutmom2b1g
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:33 AM

Funny!

Quoting Refurbished:

She is a bit nuts, but I wonder how much of her nuttiness is just sleep deprivation. 

Quoting gmadiane:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)