Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

‘Teen Mom’ star Kailyn Lowry got physically violent with Javi

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:55 PM
  • 18 Replies

‘Teen Mom’ star Kailyn Lowry got physically violent with Javi

Teen Mom” star Kailyn Lowry has been opening up about her troubled childhood over the last couple of weeks in response to people slamming the show, because they feel the show glamorizes teenage pregnancy. First, Kailyn discussed her relationship with her estranged mother, then she talked about her eating disorder when she was a child, and now she is opening up about an abusive incident with Javi, according to a new “Wetpaint Entertainment” report released on Nov. 5.

According to the report, “Teen Mom” star Kailyn Lowry has revealed that she got in a fight with Javi earlier in their relationship that caused her to react violently. Of course, they are doing well now and they are busy planning their wedding, but before Javi proposed, something went down that could have cost “Teen Mom” star Kailyn Lowry her relationship. And now, she is opening up about it. “I felt like so many things were out of control and I didn't know how to handle that," Kailyn has revealed. "There was a moment — I think it was in Season 3 — where I take Javi's head and I shook it. I had a temper so bad, that I knew I was getting out of control."

Of course, this isn’t normal behavior for “Teen Mom” star Kailyn Lowry. In fact, she believes that she hit “rock bottom” that day with Javi and they have focused on working on their relationship. Being a single mother of one and with no support system from her parents must have been tough, so it is no wonder that she was stressed. However, physical violence should never be the answer.

, Canada Reality TV Examiner

Mary Jane watches reality television everyday, so she knows exactly what readers want to know. Jane provides the most accurate reviews, the most interesting news and the most intriguing discussions. Missed your favourite show? Jane has you covered.

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
erikays
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:58 PM
The way she talks to people is really rude. I do like that she has her head on right but sheesh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsNewman
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:14 PM

I just don't like this girl. 

MrsNewman
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:15 PM

I agree. She has a bad attitude! 

Quoting erikays:

The way she talks to people is really rude. I do like that she has her head on right but sheesh.

erikays
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Oh I'm glad I'm not the only who who noticed :)

Quoting MrsNewman:

I agree. She has a bad attitude! 

Quoting erikays:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriAnn87
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:18 PM

She just came out sayign she has bioploar. I like her and she has been thought so much and I'm glad she is getting the help she needs and has someone like her husband supporting her and being there for her.

http://starcasm.net/archives/196195

calvinsmommy18
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:27 AM
2 moms liked this
Who else things its a double standard how she doesn't want her kid around her exs new gf but yet its fine for her to bring her kid around her new bfs right away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:38 AM

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

Who else things its a double standard how she doesn't want her kid around her exs new gf but yet its fine for her to bring her kid around her new bfs right away.

agree! I don't know what she's thinking or what's going through her head-my thought is she doesn't like Vee because of the drinking/smoking..

calvinsmommy18
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:15 PM

I think she wouldnt like anyone as long as they were dating her ex....but its fine for her to date...

Quoting BeachMommy07:

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

agree! I don't know what she's thinking or what's going through her head-my thought is she doesn't like Vee because of the drinking/smoking..

britadams10
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:27 PM

I've always felt bad for her given her shitty family life but these girls need to watch what they do publicly. any type of physical violence and they won't hesitate to take the child. and is it me or is it odd that hes like her baby dads twin??

britadams10
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:32 PM

i  hate ppl who use bipolar as an excuse for everything!!! i have bipolar and i don't throw it around as a cushion to get away with bad behavior. and since when is bipolar only being physically violent? yes that is one of many symptoms but it's so much more than that!

Quoting LoriAnn87:

She just came out sayign she has bioploar. I like her and she has been thought so much and I'm glad she is getting the help she needs and has someone like her husband supporting her and being there for her.

http://starcasm.net/archives/196195

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN