Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

David Beckham Gets Stripped & Wet for New H&M Commercial

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:58 PM
  • 7 Replies

David Beckham is back in his underwear ... this time in a short film directed by Guy Ritchie.

The soccer stud stars in a brand new video promoting his Spring 2013 line with H&M, which shows him chasing down Victoria's SUV to retrieve his bath robe ... and getting stripped of more clothes as he runs.

0206_beckham6

He so pretty ... right?

The video sees him jumping into a pool and having a "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" moment, emerging wet and half-naked.

0206_beckham2

Beckham's latest underwear line will be available in selective stores and online starting today -- and apparently, will make your butt look like this:

0206_beckham7

Sold.

BONUS PHOTO: 

Here's a fully-clothed David taking over H&M's Twitter account earlier today, where he answered fans' questions for an online Q&A. Ain't he cute?

image001

Source: TooFab

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
gmadiane
by Diane on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:41 PM

cute, this man is so yummy

trippyhippy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:47 PM

I seriously think he must be the hottest man on Earth. 

happinessforyou
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Ok if you have this hunk of manliness coming home to you everyday (Posh Spice) why do you look so damn UNHAPPY in every single picture you're in??? I would be smiling ear-to-ear if this was my man! lol

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:08 AM

he is hot

theresaphilly
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:05 AM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Amen!!!!

Quoting happinessforyou:

Ok if you have this hunk of manliness coming home to you everyday (Posh Spice) why do you look so damn UNHAPPY in every single picture you're in??? I would be smiling ear-to-ear if this was my man! lol

sara_7106
by Platinum Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:51 PM
Lol

Quoting MamaMandee:

Amen!!!!

Quoting happinessforyou:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)