Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Kim Kardashian Wants Divorce For Her Baby’s Sake

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:13 PM
  • 30 Replies

The marriage only lasted for 72 days, but Kim Kardashian‘s divorce from her ex Kris Humphrieshas been dragging on for more than a year.

Expecting a baby with her boyfriend Kanye West in July, the mom-to-be has appealed to the court to either issue a trial date or grant her a divorce despite the ongoing financial dispute with her ex.

“I do not want to be married to [Humphries] when I have my baby,” Kim states in a declaration to the court. “Immediately upon it becoming known to the public that I was pregnant…I began to see articles in the media with quotes attributed to [Humphries] stating that now that I am pregnant he has ‘got all the power,’ ‘that he is in control of my misery’ and that he is not going ‘to allow’ me to be divorced by the time I have my baby.”

The reality star, seen here on her way to a social media conference today, continues: “I am requesting the status of my marriage be determined now for not only my health and welfare but also for the health and well-being of my unborn child.”

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lga1965
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:36 PM
I feel sorry for that baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KimmyPoo
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Wouldn't surprised me any
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
awilliamson
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:55 PM
2 moms liked this
Her current situation is no one's fault but her own. Don't get married for media attention. Don't get pregnant, by another man, before you're divorced. I thought these things went without saying. They are not the court's nor Kris' problems.
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Plus they will put her husband's name on the baby birth certificate in the state of California. 

monjerm01
by Monica on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Well that sucks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
poshkat
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Stupid is as stupid does.
lilbit53009
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:56 PM

while i agree with this...he's being an ass too just for the sake of it

but i guess thats what happens when you get married to someone you barely know!

Quoting awilliamson:

Her current situation is no one's fault but her own. Don't get married for media attention. Don't get pregnant, by another man, before you're divorced. I thought these things went without saying. They are not the court's nor Kris' problems.

lilbit53009
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:57 PM

no way Kanye would let that happen

i feel like he'd kill Kris before he'd let that happen...he's obviously crazy lol

Quoting MamaMandee:

Plus they will put her husband's name on the baby birth certificate in the state of California. 

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Totally!!

Quoting lilbit53009:

no way Kanye would let that happen

i feel like he'd kill Kris before he'd let that happen...he's obviously crazy lol

Quoting MamaMandee:

bumNmoos_mom
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Can we please move on from the Kardashian's and find  new family to obsess over!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN