Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Grammy Dress Code Violations! Kat Dennings, Katy Perry and Miranda Lambert Flaunt Cleavage and "Puffy Skin"

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:26 PM
  • 21 Replies

Grammy Dress Code Violations! Kat Dennings, Katy Perry and Miranda Lambert Flaunt Cleavage and "Puffy Skin"

Katy Perry, GrammysJason Merritt/Getty Images

Remember that new Grammys dress code that came out the other day—the one banning side boob, front boob, back boob, "puffy skin," butt cracks and anything else that might make a TV viewer clutch pearls?

Well, forget that.

A battalion of brave Grammy-goers dared to look those rules in the eye and spit. Or, at least, come really close. We're talking more than a little cleavage on the likes of Kat Dennings, Katy Perry, Ashanti, Kelly Rowland, and Miranda Lambert, who admitted to being confused about the rules in an interview with our own Ryan Seacrest.

"Puffy skin, what is that?" she asked him before pinching her own fairly exposed boob.

"Puffy," she concluded.

The ladies weren't the only ones flirting with danger. The new dress code also banned commercial logos on clothing...but apparently Travis Barker didn't get the memo.

For more photos and to watch the video, click here.

In a world where you can be anything, be yourself.

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sara_7106
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:53 PM
Not surprised
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:14 PM

i'm not either. didn't see the other "offenders" but I thought Katy's dress was pretty.

Quoting sara_7106:

Not surprised

jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Kelly Rowland

Despite a brand-new memo banning excessive flesh and flashy logos, some Grammy guests flirted with rebellion, wearing whatever they darn well pleased. And they looked great as they flirted with danger! Public enemy (hero?) No. 1 just might be Kelly Rowland. The new dress code stated that "bare sides or under curvature of the breasts is problematic." But we've got no complaint here.

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:16 AM

Kelly Rowland certainly looks like seh broke the dress code

sweet-a-kins
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:40 AM

she looked gorgeous!

Quoting jltplk25:

Kelly Rowland

Despite a brand-new memo banning excessive flesh and flashy logos, some Grammy guests flirted with rebellion, wearing whatever they darn well pleased. And they looked great as they flirted with danger! Public enemy (hero?) No. 1 just might be Kelly Rowland. The new dress code stated that "bare sides or under curvature of the breasts is problematic." But we've got no complaint here.

BeachMommy07
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:28 AM

I don't get the hype over Miranda's dress.

zombiemommy7
by Kelli on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:59 AM
I found that Miranda lambert doesn't really have a friendly personality.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Neither do I. I was going to post more photos but it wouldn't let me save them. Why I could save Kelly's to my computer but not the others is beyond me.

Quoting BeachMommy07:

I don't get the hype over Miranda's dress.

michelles
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't see anything wrong with Katy Perry's dress...I actually thought it was MUCH better tan her usual choices....very classy looking for her. But if anyone broke the rules, what about Alicia Keyes during her performance...had part of her little boobie hanging out!

As for Miranda Lambert, she needed a little bit longer dress to cover up those thunder thighs! I am not a fan of the way she dresses usually...

gmadiane
by Diane on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:18 AM

me either

Quoting sara_7106:

Not surprised

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)