Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

BUCKWILD' STAR ARRESTED for Drug Possession

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:21 PM
  • 9 Replies

update_bar
8:15 AM PT -- According to the Nicholas County Magistrate Court, Salwa Amin will post $200,000 bond for two counts of drug possession with intent to deliver. One count for oxycodone, the other for HEROIN.

0314_divider_graphic
Salwa Amin -- one of the stars of the MTV show "Buckwild" -- was arrested early this morning on a felony drug charge in West Virginia. 

Amin was popped for drug possession with intent to deliver -- a felony. She's scheduled to be arraigned later this morning. 

Just last week, MTV announced it was going forward with a second season of the show ... which is best described as a redneck version of "Jersey Shore

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/11/buckwild-star-arrested-salwa-amin/#ixzz2KcFrhjV2 

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MrsNewman
by Shayna on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:22 PM

I knew there was something wrong with this girl .... guess we won't be seeing much of her next season!

gmadiane
by Diane on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:54 PM

I dont know her or the show but that sucks

johnny4ever
Beautiful day!
Today at 8:35 AM
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:12 PM

I like her...dang!

jackieb2811
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:14 PM

She wasn't in the show much but oh well for her she ruined her chance at 'doing nothing to get famous'.

BeachMommy07
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:46 PM

I wasn't a fan of her or the other girl I can't think of her name but the one who was angry at her for trying to get with her boyfriend.

Quoting MrsNewman:

I knew there was something wrong with this girl .... guess we won't be seeing much of her next season!

monjerm01
by Monica on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Not surprising.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TXbornmama
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:10 AM

wow another delinquent 

MrsNewman
by Shayna on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Shae the blonde one?

Quoting BeachMommy07:

I wasn't a fan of her or the other girl I can't think of her name but the one who was angry at her for trying to get with her boyfriend.

Quoting MrsNewman:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this

yes, thank you

Quoting MrsNewman:

Shae the blonde one?

Quoting BeachMommy07:

Quoting MrsNewman:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)