Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Lady Gaga Postpones Four Shows, Reveals She's in Too Much Pain to Walk

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:29 PM
  • 13 Replies

Lady GagaR Chiang / Splash News

Lady Gaga can't go on this way.

The pop star revealed Tuesday via Twitter that a condition called synovitis, or severe joint inflammation, has left her unable to walk and she has been forced to postpone her next four shows.

"I've been hiding a show injury and chronic pain for sometime now,over the past month it has worsened," Gaga tweeted. "I've been praying it would heal." She continued: "I hid it from my staff, I didn't want to disappoint my amazing fans. However after last nights performance I could not walk and still can't."

Concerts scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday in Chicago, Saturday in Detroit and Sunday in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, have been canceled for now, with makeup dates to be announced later.

Gaga is hoping to resume her Born This Way Ball Tour next Tuesday in Philadelphia.

"To the fans in Chicago Detroit & Hamilton I hope you can forgive me, as it is nearly impossible for me to forgive myself. Im devasted & sad," she continued to tweetadding, "It will hopefully heal as soon as possible, I hate this. I hate this so much. I love you and Im sorry."

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BeachMommy07
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:04 PM

She looks really short there! How tall is she? I'm not a fan-but goodness don't wish this on anyone. Hope she recovers quickly.

monjerm01
by Monica on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Hope she gets better soon.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
merryvoice
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:07 AM
I think she's 5'1" or 5'2". She looks wicked short there!

Quoting BeachMommy07:

She looks really short there! How tall is she? I'm not a fan-but goodness don't wish this on anyone. Hope she recovers quickly.

BeachMommy07
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:08 AM

Oh wow she is little!

Quoting merryvoice:

I think she's 5'1" or 5'2". She looks wicked short there!

Quoting BeachMommy07:

sara_7106
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Ouch
rocketracer
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:37 AM

She wasn't seen anywhere near the grammy's.  A few years ago she was all over the place.  maybe she just needs some rest.

MrsNewman
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:48 PM

I heard on the radio this morning the real reason is because not enough tickets sold. Don't know if its true or not, just what they were saying.

Euphoric
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:52 PM

I hope she feels better soon.

lovinmykiddo07
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:22 PM
She just canceled the rest of her tour, she also has to have surgery on her hip. My sister and I had tickets to her show in Tulsa. :( I'm sad we won't get to go, but her health is far more important.

And to the pp, she is 5'1. Same height as me. It's so cute to see her in person performing. Such energy and strong vocals coming from such a little woman. Haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmykiddo07
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:24 PM
2 moms liked this
No, thats just the haters talking. She loves her fans too much to cancel the rest of her tour based on ticket sales.

Haha, sorry, I love Gaga. Gotta come defend her!

Quoting MrsNewman:

I heard on the radio this morning the real reason is because not enough tickets sold. Don't know if its true or not, just what they were saying.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)