Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

'Teen Mom' Stars Catelynn Lowell & Tyler Baltierra Share Cutest Valentine's Day Ever (PHOTO)

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:54 PM
  • 16 Replies

'Teen Mom' Stars Catelynn Lowell & Tyler Baltierra Share Cutest Valentine's Day Ever (PHOTO)

Posted by Lindsay Mannering

catelynn teen momDo you ever find yourself jealous of Teen Mom stars Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra's maturity, even if you're, say, an unspeakable amount of years older than them? Samesies. These two kids seem to have their ish together and really tackle their relationship issues like gosh darn adults. To that end, they also celebrate the love they share like real human beings, too.

While some of the other Teen Moms fly from one boyfriend to the next, stopping only momentarily to get pregnant again, Catelynn and Tyler have stuck together for 8 years. Yesterday, the adorable couple celebrated Valentine's Day together and schooled us all, again, on what real love looks like.

Catelynn tweeted:

Thank YOU for being the most amazing man a girl could ask for! I'm so grateful to have u in my life! #soulmate.

And captioned a photo of roses, chocolate and wine with, "Look what I woke up to this morning! My man is amazing!"

The two apparently had a great night out; Cateylnn later shared a silly pic of her man acting up at the Valentine's Day dinner table.

You know what, these two really give Teen Mom a good name. MTV should be kissing their feet because without Tyler and Catelynn, the show would be complete bereft of any sort of viable role models.

Between Farrah's obsession with tweezing her toddler's face and altering her own, Jenelle's incalculable dramas, Leah's inability to slow her roll, and Amber's jail sentence, there's not much to admire about the cast.

Catelynn and Tyler, however, are diamonds in the rough. Here's to another 8 great years for them, and many

Tyler was also effusive with his affections, tweeting:

Happy Valentines Day sweetie! Your [sic] the most precious thing in my life, because with out [sic] you, my life wouldn't be complete.more.

Do you like Catelynn and Tyler?

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3_girls_86
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:57 PM
I love Tyler and Catelynn. They've always been my favorite.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nikabear
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:01 PM
They have always been my favorites!!!
MrsNewman
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Nope.

pbjtime87
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I respect how they have handled themselves but I do not see why they continued show asking them on teen mom... She did have a baby but she wasn't a teenager raising the Carly... Meh, guess it helped those who wanted to go e their babies for adoption and how to cope afterward.
Jessica020410
by Jessica on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Aww! I have always liked them!
michaelsmom25
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:46 PM
I love them as a couple but weren't they like step siblings. His dad butch and her mother were married or in a relationship. That's a trashy mess lol
ADC2005
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this
They were together first, it's how their parents each other

Quoting michaelsmom25:

I love them as a couple but weren't they like step siblings. His dad butch and her mother were married or in a relationship. That's a trashy mess lol

mrsary
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:50 PM
This

Quoting pbjtime87:

I respect how they have handled themselves but I do not see why they continued show asking them on teen mom... She did have a baby but she wasn't a teenager raising the Carly... Meh, guess it helped those who wanted to go e their babies for adoption and how to cope afterward.

RatherBeReading
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 5:11 PM

If I remember correctly, Tyler and Catelynn were actually together first, and then Butch and April (her mom, his dad) got together after. It is strange, but I don't think they should have seperated just because thier parents got together. 

Quoting michaelsmom25:

Edited to add: You wrote it while I was looking it up ADC, lol. Sorry for repeating it.

BeachMommy07
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Cute. Love them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)