Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why Do You Think Kris Humphries Holding Up The Divorce to Kim Kardashian?

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:26 AM
  • 20 Replies

Kim Kardashian's Divorce Trial Comes Just in Time for Her Baby's Arrival

Posted by Kiri Blakeley

Kim KardashianKim Kardashian should get the best baby shower gift ever in May, a couple of months before her little Kimye is due. Set your Tivo for May 6, everyone, as that's the date that the divorce trial of Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries will finally get started. Well, it probably won't be televised -- though it certainly should be. The divorce trial will take only a few days to hash out (can you believe?!) and should be completely settled by the time Kim gives birth. That should be a big load off Kim's shoulders. Provided too much crazy stuff about her and her family isn't revealed during the trial. But you know it will be.

Kris's lawyer will have an incredibly tough job -- not because he'll he'll have to try and prove that Kim only married Humps for TV ratings -- but because he'll actually have to watch 13,000 hours of Kardashian TV footage so he present his findings to the court. Can you imagine??!! He'll have to retire after that, because surely his brain cells will dimish to the point where he'll no longer be able to perform his lawyerly duties.

Anyway, my guess is that Kris isn't as concerned about an annullment as he is getting his fair share of the money the Kardashians pocket during their marriage -- and Kim just hasn't coughed up enough yet. Since he apparently already turned down a $10 million settlement, he's not messing around. He's counting on Kim not wanting more dirty laundry aired during the divorce trial to get her settle before this whole thing hits the tabloids. But he's dealing with the wrong person because when has anyone in the Kardashian clan been worried about bad publicity?

Since Kim and Kanye West's baby is due in July, he may also be counting on her wanting to settle things at the last minute so that she can marry her baby daddy before the birth. But I wouldn't count on Kim wanting a marriage license in order to give birth.

Something tells me the winner here is going to be Kim.

Why do you think Kris is holding up the divorce?

by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
trippyhippy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:38 AM
2 moms liked this

Because he is an ass.

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Yup!

Quoting trippyhippy:

Because he is an ass.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gmadiane
by Diane on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:54 AM

I dont know it just makes him look even more petty

Tish_Hughes
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I believe kris. I think she did it for the publicity and should admit to it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mushmom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Because he was used and betrayed. Why won't she just agree to an annulment?
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:29 PM

I dont understand why she doesnt agree to the annullment, if she is so eager to get it over with.

sara_7106
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Apparently neither are capable of being the bigger person
PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:54 AM
2 moms liked this

His fame is about up...

TXbornmama
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:17 AM

cause he is angry and that serves her right 

BeachMommy07
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:54 AM
Quoting trippyhippy:

Because he is an ass.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)