Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Why is JWoww's Mother in Assisted Living?

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:12 PM
  • 13 Replies

Anyone watching tonight's episode when she mentions that? I didn't watch Jersey Shore so I'm not sure if this was mentioned before. She said her mom's been in assisted living since she was 2?

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsNewman
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:28 PM

im watching right now and I have no idea. i watched jersery shore but don't remember it ever being brought up before now.

sara_7106
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Wow, I have no idea
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Soccersb110
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:58 AM
I'm watching it now and have no idea. I tried to google it lol but didn't come up with nothing. I'm soooooo curious!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
angelkisses6
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:00 AM

I just talked to my daughter who watches it all the time and she told me her mom has mental problems and she wont talk about it really because i really bothers her.

BeachMommy07
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Quoting Soccersb110:

I'm watching it now and have no idea. I tried to google it lol but didn't come up with nothing. I'm soooooo curious!

I googled too. I'm sure were not the only ones. That's sad tho am really curious what happened. Her dad skeeves me.

BeachMommy07
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Quoting angelkisses6:

I just talked to my daughter who watches it all the time and she told me her mom has mental problems and she wont talk about it really because i really bothers her.

Oh :(

StillTheWine-O
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:42 AM

I don't watch so i'm not sure who you are talking about really lol

Soccersb110
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Ya and he look like a perv ewww....and he doesn't look Italian and I read she from Spanish decent or something I thought they had to be Italian to be on Jersey shore lol

Quoting BeachMommy07:

Quoting Soccersb110:

I googled too. I'm sure were not the only ones. That's sad tho am really curious what happened. Her dad skeeves me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RachAPeterson
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:31 AM
2 moms liked this

I was wondering too!  I found this this morning... interesting!!!  http://remotecontrol.mtv.com/2013/02/19/jenni-farley-mother-brain-disorder-video/

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:30 PM

JWow is Spanish and Irish and Snookie is actually is Chilean and was adopted when she was younger.

Quoting Soccersb110:

Ya and he look like a perv ewww....and he doesn't look Italian and I read she from Spanish decent or something I thought they had to be Italian to be on Jersey shore lol

Quoting BeachMommy07:

Quoting Soccersb110:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)