Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Kristen Stewart at the Oscars

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:41 AM
  • 7 Replies
Oh lord! She was a mess. Apparently she hurt her foot (right before the oscars? How ironic right? ) and is limping around in this gorgeous dress, with her hair a damn mess making those awkward faces she always makes! That girl needs to get it together! She seriously acts like she is high on something. I understand nerves, but she can get something for that, she should have to take a Xanax before any public appearances lol. The worst part is she is sitting (well rocking back and forth) behind Steven Spielberg! If I were her I would have wanted to make a better impression then that! If she doesn't want to be the girl who everyone remembers as the girl who slept with her Director, she should clean up her act! Literally. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
edelweiss23
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:42 AM
She always looks like a effin mess
mommyg97
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:44 AM
She looked pretty nice for all those breaking dawn part 2 premiers. I was actually shocked! Lol

Quoting edelweiss23:

edelweiss23
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:47 AM
Didn't see her for those.
I have only paid attention for the awards shows.

She always seems to look high and unkempt

Quoting mommyg97:

She looked pretty nice for all those breaking dawn part 2 premiers. I was actually shocked! Lol

Quoting edelweiss23:

HollyBoBolly
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:09 AM

I don't even know why she is an actress.  She clearly hates being the center of attention and acts unimpressed by everything.  How appropiate that the drivel they passed off as movies (twilight) swept the Razzies.

BeachMommy07
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:26 AM

Quoting HollyBoBolly:

I don't even know why she is an actress.  She clearly hates being the center of attention and acts unimpressed by everything.  How appropiate that the drivel they passed off as movies (twilight) swept the Razzies.

agree

sara_7106
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Maybe she was on pain meds for her foot? I read she cut it pretty badly. She was a mess when she was presenting. She looked sweaty and out of it.
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Her dress was nice but yes her hair was a hot mess. And yes she cut open her foot big time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)