Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Quotables: Adam Levine's Douchey Idea of A Good First Date

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:17 AM
  • 7 Replies

--Emily Trainham

"I always like to dress up in a tuxedo and tell the girl to dress real fancy. I like to pick her up and go to McDonald's in a tuxedo…. It's a good spontaneous, romantic thing you can do that's also cost-effective. What if you don't like the person? It's only the first date. Dress fancy, but go to McDonald's. Her world will be so rocked. You might be able to take her to the opera afterwards. If you don't like her, you can just take her home."

Adam Levine shows the world a glimpse of his genius.

No, dude, for real, this will totally rock her world. She'll get all dolled up, she'll get all excited too, because what ho doesn't love a fancy night out on the town? And then, like, you'll get to her house, and you'll be all dressed up too, and she'll get these big ideas in her head, and then BOOM, do you want fries with your disappointment? And if she's not psyched, then she's lame, and she probably wouldn't have put out anyway. Works every time, bro.

by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sara_7106
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:09 PM
This might work for him but good luck if you are a regular guy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AleaKat
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Lol I'd laugh!
All dressed up at McDonald's!
It would be awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gmadiane
by Diane on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:47 PM

oh my goodness, lol, no!

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Adam could take me to vending machine & Id be okay lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyOphelia
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm with Mandee :)  I'll get dressed up to go to a vending machine, hot dog stand, McDonalds....yup.  But that would make me laugh. Plus, I know I like something there where-as fancy food places I have a hard time finding food my picky self will eat LOL

jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:15 PM

I can't say I wouldn't be disappointed but it would be a great laugh later on. The fact that I went on a date with Adam Levine would be a miracle in of itself! haha!

daytonbaby210
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:36 PM

I could care less if he wants to run to mcdonalds with me. I would have a hard time picking my jaw up off the floor.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)