Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Celebrity Apprentice All Stars

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 8:57 PM
  • 8 Replies
Yes, it's my guilty pleasure. All spawning from the one season that Vince McMahon was a guest judge (yes, big WWE fan). The hubby & I got hooked in that Trump fueled train wreck. SOOO it's the new season that started last night. Anyone watch it?? Anyone else have it as their guilty pleasure? My few thoughts on last night's episode. ******potential spoilers below**************** Trump had it out for Brett Michaels from minute one. There was no way he was going to win it again. I applaud him for coming back again for his charity. I love Penn, Stephen Baldwin, and for the odd-duck...GARY BUSEY! There is not words to described the odd behavior of Gary Busey & for that I am rooting for him! Omorosa is a great villian, that's for sure! I can see Brandi getting a knife stuck firmly in her back unless they can get rid of Omorosa quickly. I am honestly not a fan of Trace Adkins. I like his music but the meatball challenge, I just took his whole attitude the wrong way. I was sad to see Brett get fired but at the same time, he did win last season & Trump did pretty much tell him that he was gone. One thing I did like that Trace did was having the shop "closed for private event". I think his donors potentially gave more because they weren't surrounded by the public. It was a comfortable place for them. However, it was ballsy. I think I probably would've either taken a cart to the streets or made a special place for the celebs (or special place for the public). That way you know you have constant money coming in just in case your donors don't show.
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
BeachMommy07
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Did not see this.

Shelley83
by Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 6:53 AM
1 mom liked this
I watched! I said bret was gone from the very beginning. I love trace adkins. I think he is smart and generous and I love his voice. Ha! I also think trump was ridiculous last night....I wanted to reach out and slap him. Telling brandi she would look really good on her knees was so ugh...no words. Omarosa I think a lot of her behavior is an act and she just likes the attention she gets from it. I really really hope piers morgan isnt on too many of these shows because I absolutely cannot stand him, not even a little bit! Dont care for steven baldwin's snarky attitude either! Gary Busey is just a train wreck you cant look away from. LOL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
.lovemybebes.
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 6:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Off topic.

I LOVE WWE.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:42 AM
I dont watch but I try to follow along on who gets fired, etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriAnn87
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:42 AM

i dvdr it and watch some of it.

LadyOphelia
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Oh yeah, Piers is a HUGE jerk. I am ok if he is on every now & then but not all the time. I can't wait for Gary to be PM. That is going to be entertaining if nothing else!!  Oh, and they have to get it figured out, Dennis Rodman follows directions well, keep giving him things to do. He is almost like Lou Ferigno from last year LOL

gmadiane
by Diane on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:50 PM

I have never watched the show

michelles
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I have watched the last few seasons...it is one of those shows that I like to watch that I don't feel like I have to put in much effort to keep up with! I was disappointed that Bret was the TARGET from the beginning...but I guess they all look at it as he is trying to be greedy! I don't care for Omarosa at all...but I would like to see her and Starr Jones on tehre together...that would be more explosive than Gary busey...LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)