Sean Lowe AshLee Frazier

Well, The Bachelor Women Tell All special is officially over, and now we're all officially even more confused as to who was and who was most definitely not sincere during Sean Lowe's journey for true love.

And surprise, surprise -- everyone's favorite villain, Tierra LiCausi did return for the festivities, and she turned on the crazy as expected, alright -- but as it turns out, she may not be the wackiest gal in the bunch.

Wait a minute. Scratch what I said about Tierra turning on the crazy. She really didn't pull anything unexpected out of her sleeve tonight at all. She still thinks her sparkle lights up a room in a way no one but her can understand -- and all of America still thinks she's nuts. (Seriously, what else is new?)

But now most of Bachelor nation thinks another one of Sean's front runners may not be playing with a full deck either.

Duh, I'm talking about AshLee Frazier. OMG. What is up with that girl? First she leaves Sean without even letting him explain his reasons for letting her go -- and tonight she flat out calls him a liar? What gives?

Who else was struck by just how awkward Sean's conversation with AshLee was tonight? The little exchange they shared where she accused him of telling her he had no feelings for Catherine and Lindsay, something he adamantly denied, was one of the most uncomfortable few minutes in the history of Bachelor Women Tell All history.

And at this point, I'm honestly not sure who to believe, though I'm leaning slightly in Sean's favor. Truth be told, if I didn't know I was watching a reality TV show, I would've thought I had accidentally switched the channel to a daytime soap opera. Call me crazy, but something about AshLee and Sean's little talk seemed almost scripted or rehearsed. (But that kinda stuff NEVER happens on reality TV, so that can't be it.)

OMG. While some of the women at least got a little closure after hearing from Sean tonight, AshLee most definitely didn't. And something tells me she's never going to let Sean live down kicking her to the curb.

But maybe after he puts a ring on someone's finger on the Bachelor finale next week, she'll finally get the message and accept that she simply isn't "the one."

Were you shocked by AshLee's accusations towards Sean? Who do you think is telling the truth?

Image via ABC