Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

‘Teen Mom’ star Maci Bookout to marry Taylor McKinney?

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:32 PM
  • 8 Replies

‘Teen Mom’ star Maci Bookout to marry Taylor McKinney?

Teen Mom” star Maci Bookout recently announced that she was dating a man named Tayler McKinney and that they were indeed in a long distance relationship. This news was made public, just as her ex-boyfriend and father of Bentley, Ryan Edwards, decided to publicly propose to Maci on Twitter. Despite having plenty of suitors, Maci is sticking with Taylor even though they are Face-timing lots of the time because of the distance. According to a new Wetpaint Entertainment report released on March 14, “Teen Mom” star Maci Bookout is staying with Taylor, because he is ideal for her. So, does that mean they are getting married later in life?

“The very beginning," Maci tweeted, while sharing a picture of her and Taylor back when they started dating. And it sounds like she is shocked that they have come so far. "And who would have guessed we'd be this far now! #dallas #throwbackthursday." The one thing that stands out when it comes to Taylor is his bond with Bentley. There is no denying that Taylor is accepting Maci as a teenage mother and he just so happens to have lots of hobbies that Maci and Bentley can relate to.

Do you think that Maci has finally found her match in Taylor? And do you think that he will end up popping the question to her in the future, since they seem to have so much in common, including their love for little Bentley?

by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MrsNewman
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:35 PM

I thought her and Ryan were back together ... guess im out of the loop on this one.

msalice_21
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:52 PM
I love how they take very tiny nothing's and blow it up into something huge
BeachMommy07
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:13 AM

I'm happy for her-she deserves to be happy !

michelles
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:44 PM

How do you know if you want to spend the rest of your life with someone that you "spend lots of time face-timing?" Or that you have a long distance relationship with?

spooky415
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM
i don't like maci. maybe she's gotten better but she annoyed the crap out of me on teen mom.

ryan wasn't a great guy by any means. but he didnt seem like a terrible dad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Due9
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Ryan proposed to her? Wow. I am behind.

pbjtime87
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Yeah I missed the Ryan twitter proposal... How romantic... She would b dumb to date Ryan again. I don't think Ryan is a bad father but he doesn't take his responsibilities as a father too seriously.
monjerm01
by Monica on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:55 PM
I hope she finds love and happiness!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN