Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Laugh Off Cheating Rumors: "Oh No! Can't Wait to Read If We Make It Or Not"

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:42 PM
  • 6 Replies

BY JOYCE CHEN

Credit: Jason Merritt/Getty Images

The latest "it" couple to make headlines over an alleged cheating scandal is none other than country music royalty Blake Shelton and wife Miranda Lambert. But the country crooners aren't taking the reports to heart -- or even seriously, for that matter.

The pair are the focus of a new tabloid magazine cover, which reports that Shelton's alleged affair with a 23-year-old artist has shaken up their "perfect marriage."

Shelton, 36, took to Twitter on Sunday, March 17, to address the rumors head-on.

"Hey @mirandalambert… I just read in a tabloid that our marriage is falling apart! FOCK!" he wrote jokingly.

Lambert, 29, was just as flippant in her reply.

"Oh no! Can't wait to read if we make it or not," she shot back, to which Shelton heartily wrote: "Ba! Ha! Ha! You see y'all! I'm making her funnier!"

This isn't the first time that the pair has taken to Twitter to address rumors about their private lives. Last November, the duo similarly shot down reports that they were expecting a baby.

"Wow! I just read the headline! 'We are having a baby' yay! Blake Shelton, we're getting a new puppy?" she tweeted at her husband of just under two years.

"Either [Miranda is pregnant] or Reese had my baby…I'm confused too!" Shelton, referring to the cover, which featured a split of Reese Witherspoon and her new baby boy with Shelton and Lambert.

"I think it's gonna take the Witherspoon name," he added. "Look, I know I've gained some weight but the test was negative!"

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
gmadiane
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 5:49 PM

sounds like they are fine

thingz123
by Cheryl on Mar. 18, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Oh, they are fine. They know how silly and catty and over the top Hollywood is.

jltplk25
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:54 PM

They're such a riot!

monjerm01
by Monica on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Hahah, oh no!

Love them!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Me too!

Quoting monjerm01:

Hahah, oh no!

Love them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cubanmom84
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:45 AM
I think that when couples are on the best place here comes the media to turn up the heat and make problems lol but they both have a sense of humor and I really hope they stay together ...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN