Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Gwyneth Paltrow Thinks Everyone Loves Her Now

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:48 PM
  • 18 Replies

Especially you, there. Gwyneth Paltrow just knows that you love her, and it's probably because you've finally given up your silly, self-centered, catty ways and started adoring Gwynnie for the many wonderful ways that she's changed your life in her years in Hollywood (and in your homes, clearing all your clutter out and telling you exactly how you should live). Happy Early Christmas! 

In a recent interview with "Self" magazine, Gwyneth talked about how she's way less threatening now that she's older, and because of that, she's probably got a whole lot more friends than you ever will, you backward, lady-hating hater, you:  

"I feel a sisterhood emerging around me. I’m less threatening now that I’m 40 and not 26-with-an-Oscar. They know I’ve been through a lot of pain and suffering – some public, some private – and I keep going. Or maybe it’s just that I was the first one who could afford therapy!" 

Oh, OK. So not only is she saying that she's better because she was bestowed with an Oscar at 26, she's saying that you probably need therapy if you were ever threatened by her. That, and you'repoor

... No, I'm sorry. Come to think of it, how is Gwyneth even remotely unaware that people dislike her entirely because she's a jerk, and actually not at all because she's successful, accomplished, and, of course, a self-proclaimed demigod? 

-Sarah Taylor

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HandMmom12
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:47 PM
That doesn't even look like her. Holy airbrushing, batman! And, FTR, I do not like her.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gmadiane
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 5:45 PM

I dont have feelings about her one way or the other

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Mar. 18, 2013 at 6:35 PM

the first one to afford therapy? Doesnt that sound a little catty?

cbk_mom3
by Mendy on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Yeah, no, I still can't stand her, and I really don't see that changing anytime in the next 80 or 90 years.

Due9
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Totally over-airbrushed. She is so annoying with all her crap

Due9
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Haha..i agree

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Yeah, no, I still can't stand her, and I really don't see that changing anytime in the next 80 or 90 years.

juggling

lydi
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:45 PM

still do not like her

spooky415
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:03 PM
she's such a nutjob. i really enjoy the ridiculous things that she says.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Yeah, sorry there, "Gwennie". Still don't like ya.

sara_7106
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:21 PM
I like her dress
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)