Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

La Toya Jackson Blames Omarosa For Michael Clarke Duncan's Death: Too Far?

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:52 PM
  • 6 Replies

by 

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
michelles
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:39 PM

I watched this and I felt like Omarosa was playing up the whole MCD death for sympathy! When La Toya did NOT bring back Omarosa to the boardroom i knew that La Toya was going to get fired...and I think given those circumstances that she should have gotten fired! I was really hoping that it would come down to La Toya, Omarosa and Dennis Rodman in the Boardroom...that would have been hilarious! As to whether Trump would really ahve fired Omarosa, I really don't think he would have...I think he was just saying that he would in order to make La Toya look like she was afraid to confront Omarosa!

gmadiane
by Diane on Mar. 18, 2013 at 5:46 PM

I dont watch

jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:17 PM

I don't watch but I've seen Omarosa on reality shows before so I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she did use his death to garner sympathy.

monjerm01
by Monica on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:04 PM
I have it dvr'd, not done watching it yet!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MTASCP
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Throughout her theatrics on that episode, I never saw a hint of moisture leave her eyes. She is a master manipulator. Dislike her intensely.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hannahluvsdogs
by Hannah on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:18 PM

I think she did deserve to be fired for not bring Omarosa back to the boardroom when Omarosa did basically nothing in the task this week. I heard this morning that now Omarosa is trying to sue LaToya for defamation of character. She was totally fake crying and using sympathy to her advantage, and I think LaToya had a right to be angry and the things she said were out of anger.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)