Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Leah Calvert Of 'Teen Mom 2' Introduces Baby Addalynn To The World!

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:34 AM
  • 66 Replies
2 moms liked this

leah_baby_us

Since getting pregnant with twins as a teenager, Leah Calvert has faced a lifetime worth of parenting struggles and relationship disappointments, but over three years later, it looks as if the newlywed is well on her way to a happy ending. Calvert gave birth to her third child -- her first with second husband Jeremy -- February 4, and she's never seemed in better spirits.

The "Teen Mom 2" cast member poses proudly with her family of five in the latest issue of Us Weekly, and gushes about her darling baby girl, Addalynn Faith, who was born via emergency C-section five weeks ahead of schedule. "We were amazed -- she was just so beautiful," the young mother tells the mag of her 5-pound daughter's arrival. "She reached out and grabbed Jeremy's little finger. It was very emotional."

After suffering a miscarriage last year, Leah and Jeremy consider Addalynn a gift. "It was really hard for us to lose our first child," she tells the mag. "So she's very, very spoiled." (Does that mean her big sis now has a pedicure partner?)

As originally documented in 2010 on MTV's "16 and Pregnant," Leah has twins Ali and Aleeah from a previous relationship with now ex-husband Corey Simms. When she first announced she was expecting back in October, Leah dismissed public skepticism that having another baby was too much to take on. "Being a teen mom was difficult, but I'm older and in a different place now; married to Jeremy and excited for our family to grow," she told Us Weekly. Despite the many challenges facing young parents today, Leah said she felt "incredibly blessed."

Relive Jeremy's marriage proposal in the clip below, plus stay tuned for more updates on Baby Addalynn, including exclusive video from our recent visit to Leah's home in West Virginia.

by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsBridges19
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:34 AM

I really think she has ugly children anyway...

momtomiles
by Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:21 AM
She's beautiful!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
marchantmom06
by Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:31 AM
2 moms liked this
Wow! What exactly is ugly about those girls?

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsBridges19
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

They are not attractive?  Their faces are... eh... I always thought her children were ugly anyway.  Like from 16 and pregnant days.  They haven't grown up to look much better.

Quoting marchantmom06:

Quoting MrsBridges19:

marchantmom06
by Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this
You aren't a mother are you? You have the nastiest things to say in every post I encounter you in. But to come out and say someone's kids are ugly and they can't even defend themselves is pretty low.

Quoting MrsBridges19:

They are not attractive?  Their faces are... eh... I always thought her children were ugly anyway.  Like from 16 and pregnant days.  They haven't grown up to look much better.

Quoting marchantmom06:

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom4awesomekids
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Awe what an adorable family!

MrsBridges19
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, I actually am a mother, I'm just an honest mother.  I'm not going to lie and tell someone their children are 'beautiful' when they're not.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Don't like what I have to say?  Don't read it.

Quoting marchantmom06:

You aren't a mother are you? You have the nastiest things to say in every post I encounter you in. But to come out and say someone's kids are ugly and they can't even defend themselves is pretty low.

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Quoting marchantmom06:

Quoting MrsBridges19:

godsgirl26
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Those girls were ugly to me but they are some what cute now. Now the newborn yikes not so cute.

Quoting MrsBridges19:

godsgirl26
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:42 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm not one of those moms that lie and say kids are cute when they aren't. I say if you don't want to know the truth don't ask me lol.

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Quoting marchantmom06:

Quoting MrsBridges19:

marchantmom06
by Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Really lets see both of your little models!! What happened to judge not?

Quoting godsgirl26:

I'm not one of those moms that lie and say kids are cute when they aren't. I say if you don't want to know the truth don't ask me lol.

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Quoting marchantmom06:

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)