Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Miley Cyrus happily talks Snoop Dogg song after Liam Hemsworth returns

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 1:03 PM
  • 3 Replies

By Chris E. Hayner

Maybe all hope isn't lost for Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth. Cyrus appeared on Ryan Seacrest's radio show Friday, and seemed to be in pretty high spirits. While on the show, the singer explained what twerking is, and talked up the video she posted featuring her doing the dance in a unicorn onesie.

What could be the cause of Miley's good mood? Well, Hemsworth returned to Los Angeles Wednesday, after spending some time in at home in Australia. It so happens, Miley also sent out a tweet that day, writing, "such a DOPE day." Perhaps the couple has been able to work out their differences amid reports of major fighting and ending their engagement. According to People, a source says Miley's mood has greatly improved since Liam's return, adding, "They are together, and will continue their wedding plans."

Miley also talked about a new song she's recorded featuring Snoop Dogg, or is it Snoop Lion? While Snoop recorded his parts in Europe, she says her plan is to meet up with the rapper to hang out while he's in town. Talking about her next album, Miley says, "I want this record to be different and a bunch of passion projects," continuing, "I've been able to do these things where I've just been in the studio at the right time and these projects have just magically come." Miley says she expects new music to be released soon.

There was no mention of Hemsworth in the interview.

Photo/Video credit: Getty Images
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Mar. 23, 2013 at 3:07 PM
That is going to be one smokey studio ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2beautiesnb
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:20 PM

ugh. i'm disappointed in you snoop...

MrsBridges19
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:44 PM

Yeaaah, gonna need there to be a better disclaimer on that unicorn video.  WTF did I just watch?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN