Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Beyonce and Satanism?

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:52 AM
  • 11 Replies

I just thought I'd share this (If you have the patience to watch the whole thing). I giggled at first, but then it got interesting. What are your opinions on this?

by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hollydaze1974
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:56 AM
Idk if I have an opinion as I grew up in an age where we were told there were subliminal messages in pop music is you played the the record backward and I thought that was stupid, as ( like here, there had to be captions and explanations before we could really " hear" it.
Is "Blu Ivy" in the Satanic bible?or Yvi Ulb?

I haven't read the satanic bible, not even for information purposes, so I don't know..... But I do think one is reaching with the costumes. I think one is reaching with her " demonic sneer" ( notice no pics of her before this supposed possession)

Maybe the couple is " ensnared" , but a triangle is a triangle. Would a bright yellow star signify the Holocaust and support of it everytime you see it? Aaaand IF all this is true at all, what is Rhianna's excuse? :-)

This seems like another big ploy to " stay away from secular music" what's thier issue with Swift btw?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MelanieMans
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:01 AM
A lot of artists are part of the illuminati
PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:11 AM
I think you can read into any situation. I don't believe in Satan so...
GeekMommi
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:48 AM

I think its really silly, my aunt used to show us stuff like this when we were little.  She was convinced that Walt Disney sold his soul to build a cartoon empire.

momdays
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:56 AM

LOL @ the Rihanna thing!

Quoting hollydaze1974:

Idk if I have an opinion as I grew up in an age where we were told there were subliminal messages in pop music is you played the the record backward and I thought that was stupid, as ( like here, there had to be captions and explanations before we could really " hear" it.
Is "Blu Ivy" in the Satanic bible?or Yvi Ulb?

I haven't read the satanic bible, not even for information purposes, so I don't know..... But I do think one is reaching with the costumes. I think one is reaching with her " demonic sneer" ( notice no pics of her before this supposed possession)

Maybe the couple is " ensnared" , but a triangle is a triangle. Would a bright yellow star signify the Holocaust and support of it everytime you see it? Aaaand IF all this is true at all, what is Rhianna's excuse? :-)

This seems like another big ploy to " stay away from secular music" what's thier issue with Swift btw?

momdays
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:56 AM

OMG! Thats funny!

Quoting GeekMommi:

I think its really silly, my aunt used to show us stuff like this when we were little.  She was convinced that Walt Disney sold his soul to build a cartoon empire.

gmadiane
by Diane on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I just think its crazy

thingz123
by Cheryl on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Had a response all ready to send when my crazy offspring (and elderly aunt, who is in her own orbit most of the time) came over and discombolated me-got distracted and closed all my tabs instead of minimizing them. Grrrr.

This is all serious hogwash. I agree that people will pretty much see whatever they are preoccupied with. Beyonce and JayZ liking particular symbols and/or phrases doesn't make them devil worshippers. Neither does Bey's snarling on stage all the time-it's unflattering and giving off an aggressive vibe, but demonic? C'mon, people.

And the whole Illuminati thing. . . . I have never found one concrete piece of evidence to even support the idea that it does in fact exist.

BeachMommy07
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this

If this is a video of her speaking, I cannot watch. Her voice singing is beautiful she doesn't sound intelligent when she speaks. Don't hate on me, I'm allowed an opinion-

monjerm01
by Monica on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Interesting.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)