Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Lindsay Lohan wanted Adderall in plea deal for rehab - report

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:26 PM
  • 9 Replies

By Andrea Reiher, Zap2It

Sources are telling TMZ that the plea bargain in Lindsay Lohan's lying-to-the-cops case stalled out so many times because she was adamant that she be allowed to continue taking Adderall in rehab. 

The sources say Lohan has taken Adderall on a daily basis for years, reportedly for her Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, though they say it has been misused for various other purposes. The actress reportedly thinks she cannot function without it.

Allegedly, lawyer Mark Heller assured Lohan he could find her a lockdown rehab facility that would accommodate her taking Adderall. 

Lohan eventually agreed to 90 days in rehab and 30 days of community service, which will keep the actress out of jail. However, she has yet to report to rehab -- is it because they can't find a suitable one that will let her take Adderall?

Meanwhile, Lohan has been quite the busy bee lately -- jetting off to nightclubs in Brazil, reportedly being difficult on the "Anger Management" set and planning a new album and a "Letterman" appearance.

Photo/Video credit: Getty Images
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
gmadiane
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:51 PM

wow they just give her all the time she needs to show up, lol, I am sure wherever she goes there will be a doctor and if they feel she needs the adderall they will make sure she takes it as prescribed

Hannahluvsdogs
by Hannah on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Adderall withdrawal is horrible, so I understand why she wouldn't want to get off it, but I very seriously doubt she has ADHD.

MommySally
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:11 PM
I hate how celebrities get short jail times due to "over crowding". Alcatraz is a perfectly fine facility so they can get tossed in there and really learn their lesson. Not just a slap on the wrist.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:46 PM
I doubt she does either.

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

Adderall withdrawal is horrible, so I understand why she wouldn't want to get off it, but I very seriously doubt she has ADHD.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momdays
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:00 PM

She looks old and nasty form all the damage she is doing to herself. My sister used to snort her aderl because it made her high...perhaps thats why.

jltplk25
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:10 PM
I heard on the radio this morning that there's no lockdown rehab and that the lawyer was going to have to create one under the Lindsay Lohan foundation....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Good Grief!

Quoting jltplk25:

I heard on the radio this morning that there's no lockdown rehab and that the lawyer was going to have to create one under the Lindsay Lohan foundation....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
valhallaarwen
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this

she needs the Robert Downey Jr. treatment where you go to jail and get clean that way.  It worked for him, that should work for her. 

PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Agreed

Quoting valhallaarwen:

she needs the Robert Downey Jr. treatment where you go to jail and get clean that way.  It worked for him, that should work for her. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN