Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Walking Dead finale....GO!!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:35 PM
  • 26 Replies
I just want to hear everyone's thoughts:-) I'm glad Andrea is finally gone. I'm scared that Carl is going to turn into the Governor, but I'm not sure it could be avoided with the world he's growing up in.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsNewman
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:37 PM

How many season are there? We just watched 2 seasons on netflix but there isn't anymore on there yet.

clearlyme
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Season 3 just ended.

Quoting MrsNewman:

How many season are there? We just watched 2 seasons on netflix but there isn't anymore on there yet.

trippyhippy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:54 PM

I agree with everything you said.  Carl is getting scary but I do think that guy he shot was going to try something.  I was shocked that the Gov killed all his people.  Crazy!!!

clearlyme
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:11 PM
I didn't watch the part where he shot the guy very closely, but whether he was actually surrendering or not, what bothers me is how easily and emotionlessly Carl took care of it.

The Gov is a crazy SOB. He is beyond help. I would like to know where he is. I don't understand why, when people realize he's a nut job, they don't shoot him!

Quoting trippyhippy:

I agree with everything you said.  Carl is getting scary but I do think that guy he shot was going to try something.  I was shocked that the Gov killed all his people.  Crazy!!!

trippyhippy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:17 PM

I was saying "shoot him"  over and over when those idiots didn't shoot  the Gov as he was shooting those people or even when his back was turned afterward.  I agree with Carl.  He's is loosing himself in this.  Sad.  As for that guy he sot, they yelled drop your gun and he kept walking closer to Carl and holding out his gun as if to hand it to Carl.  I think he was going to grab Carl and put the gun on him.  If he was going to surrender, he would have stopped and dropped the gun and put his hands up.  He picked the wrong kid to underestimate.

Quoting clearlyme:

I didn't watch the part where he shot the guy very closely, but whether he was actually surrendering or not, what bothers me is how easily and emotionlessly Carl took care of it.

The Gov is a crazy SOB. He is beyond help. I would like to know where he is. I don't understand why, when people realize he's a nut job, they don't shoot him!

Quoting trippyhippy:

MrsNewman
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Okay, I thought maybe it was season 4 on tv. I wonder how long it will take for them to update it on netflix. I want to keep watching!

Quoting clearlyme:

Season 3 just ended.

Quoting MrsNewman:

clearlyme
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 5:07 PM
Netflix takes forever. So does amazon prime. I am waiting for fringe season 5 right now.

Quoting MrsNewman:

Okay, I thought maybe it was season 4 on tv. I wonder how long it will take for them to update it on netflix. I want to keep watching!

Quoting clearlyme:

Season 3 just ended.

Quoting MrsNewman:

MrsNewman
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Do you have hulu, I don't they update faster? Maybe i'll look into that.

Quoting clearlyme:

Netflix takes forever. So does amazon prime. I am waiting for fringe season 5 right now.

Quoting MrsNewman:

Quoting clearlyme:

Season 3 just ended.

Quoting MrsNewman:

clearlyme
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:30 PM
I don't have Hulu but I do think they update way faster.

Quoting MrsNewman:

Do you have hulu, I don't they update faster? Maybe i'll look into that.

Quoting clearlyme:

Quoting MrsNewman:

Quoting clearlyme:

Season 3 just ended.

Quoting MrsNewman:

LoriAnn87
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:14 PM

The finale was really good. The Governor has really lost his mine this time, Andrea even though she did some stuipd things and was too trusting it was sad to see her go and Carl wow he has bad ass attuide on him now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)