Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Fellow WWE fans, with Wrestlemania only 24 hours away, are you.....

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:31 PM
  • 19 Replies

Team Rock?

or Team Cena?

by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cbk_mom3
by Mendy on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:33 PM

I really like both of them, but my son told me he read that Cena is supposed to lose and turn heel. I don't know how that would go over, but I think it's time to let the guy have the belt back!

MrsBridges19
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Team Cena.  But I won't watch.  My husband is taking me out of town so I'll be away.  Hopefully be stinkin' drunk, or close to it.  Haha.  Happy 25th to me.

MrsBridges19
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:33 PM

I don't know about THAT.  Rumor has it, he's supposed to be going on 'medical leave'.  He's supposed to have been doing that for about half a year now.

Quoting cbk_mom3:

I really like both of them, but my son told me he read that Cena is supposed to lose and turn heel. I don't know how that would go over, but I think it's time to let the guy have the belt back!

cbk_mom3
by Mendy on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:34 PM

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Team Cena.  But I won't watch.  My husband is taking me out of town so I'll be away.  Hopefully be stinkin' drunk, or close to it.  Haha.  Happy 25th to me.

Well, I hope you have a great birthday. Sounds like fun. We will probably order it. It's really the only one we order every year, since they have gotten so stinkin expensive! Happy birthday!

cbk_mom3
by Mendy on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:36 PM

Yeah, I knew they had that storyline for awhile, and I guess there'd be no better place to implement it than WM. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. To be honest, the heel turn I see happening is HBK costing HHH the match against Lesnar. Not sure why, just kinda think it might happen. But, I could be wrong. Hope so. I've loved HBK his whole career, been a life long fan.

Quoting MrsBridges19:

I don't know about THAT.  Rumor has it, he's supposed to be going on 'medical leave'.  He's supposed to have been doing that for about half a year now.

Quoting cbk_mom3:

MrsBridges19
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Haha thank you.  If we were still on good terms with my MIL, we'd watch it with her.  Maybe.  It IS on my birthday so I wasn't planning on seeing it ever since I found out last year it would be on the 7th.  One of my good friends will be there though.  Maybe I'll have him text me updates.

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Well, I hope you have a great birthday. Sounds like fun. We will probably order it. It's really the only one we order every year, since they have gotten so stinkin expensive! Happy birthday!

MrsBridges19
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:38 PM

OR helping him in his match?  Haha.  I think that would be even better.  I hate Lesnar.  But I could see Triple H retiring to be with his wife and family.  Stepping back and handling behind the scenes again.

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Yeah, I knew they had that storyline for awhile, and I guess there'd be no better place to implement it than WM. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. To be honest, the heel turn I see happening is HBK costing HHH the match against Lesnar. Not sure why, just kinda think it might happen. But, I could be wrong. Hope so. I've loved HBK his whole career, been a life long fan.

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Quoting cbk_mom3:

cbk_mom3
by Mendy on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Now that would be cool, gettting updates from the actual event. Usually when we don't order the PPV, I just go to Rajah and get the updates. They are pretty good.

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Haha thank you.  If we were still on good terms with my MIL, we'd watch it with her.  Maybe.  It IS on my birthday so I wasn't planning on seeing it ever since I found out last year it would be on the 7th.  One of my good friends will be there though.  Maybe I'll have him text me updates.

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Quoting MrsBridges19:

cbk_mom3
by Mendy on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:44 PM

True. And I hope he does help him win, but there's not been any really shocking heel turns much lately, and since TNA pulled the whole Bully Ray heel turn, it's time for the WWE to pull one out, also. But, I could be wrong, and they may not. I can't stand Lesnar, either, or Heyman or Punk. I kinda had a feeling HHH was gonna step back when he cut his hair. Still can't get used to that. He looks so different, so corporate. LOL. Speaking of Heyman, did you know his mother was a Nazi holocaust survivor? He's actually a very interesting person. I can't stand the character he's created, but the man is very interesting.

Quoting MrsBridges19:

OR helping him in his match?  Haha.  I think that would be even better.  I hate Lesnar.  But I could see Triple H retiring to be with his wife and family.  Stepping back and handling behind the scenes again.

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Quoting cbk_mom3:

MrsBridges19
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:48 PM

A twist?  Maybe there's a heel to face twist in the works?  What's your thoughts on the Shield?  Gonna win?  Stand a chance or will Orton and company take them out?

Quoting cbk_mom3:

True. And I hope he does help him win, but there's not been any really shocking heel turns much lately, and since TNA pulled the whole Bully Ray heel turn, it's time for the WWE to pull one out, also. But, I could be wrong, and they may not. I can't stand Lesnar, either, or Heyman or Punk. I kinda had a feeling HHH was gonna step back when he cut his hair. Still can't get used to that. He looks so different, so corporate. LOL. Speaking of Heyman, did you know his mother was a Nazi holocaust survivor? He's actually a very interesting person. I can't stand the character he's created, but the man is very interesting.

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)