Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Amanda Bynes smokes joint in public, cozies up to Kim Kardashian

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:26 PM
  • 13 Replies

By Molly Chance, Zap2It

Amanda Bynes was snapped roaming around the streets of New York City toking on what appears to be a joint. Of course it's possible Bynes is now hand rolling her cigarettes, but it's not the first time she's been photographed apparently partaking of the ganja. In late 2012, the troubled starlet was caught driving the streets of LA on a suspended license, all the while smoking what looked to be a marijuana pipe.

The public smoking is just the latest in a pattern of odd behavior from Bynes since hitting New York. She recently announced she was starting a clothing line, then proceeded to stroll Times Square with a blouse over her head and do weird things inside a fast food restaurant. She also acted a fool when she showed up for a gymnastics class wearing fishnets and a wig, and got herself booted. Amanda claims on Twitter it never happened, but it sounds an awful lot like the time she got kicked out of a spin class in LA for similar behavior.

The Kardashians were quick to praise Amanda when they took over E!'s "Chelsea Lately," applauding the behavior most media reports have criticized. "She does wear fishnets to the gym, I don't think that's abnormal; I love it," says Khloe Kardashian. Her sister, Kim Kardashian chimes in, "Am I the only one that is obsessed with her new makeover? I think she looks amazing."

Bynes responded by tweeting, "I love the beautiful Kardashian sisters! I wish E picked better photographs of me! I feel pregnant when I'm fat! I'm working out constantly!" Then she continued with her ongoing selfies spree, this time showing off her salon blowout.

Photo/Video credit: Twitter
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:28 PM

I got to keep up with my Amanda posts now lol 

Cubanmom84
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:35 PM

I thought those were rolled up ciggarets ?? I read that in some other place... anyways, she looks wack, that girl is heading into Lohan craziness!!

sara_7106
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Oh my
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Quoting MamaMandee:

I got to keep up with my Amanda posts now lolĀ 

crazymomof2374
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:45 PM
She is just ruining her career.
monjerm01
by Monica on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:27 PM
She's a mess!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Such a hot mess

tifftorres
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:11 AM

I feel like I am obsessed with Amanda now!! 

jltplk25
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:41 AM
2 moms liked this
I really wish someone would intervene. She needs help before she gets to true Lohan status.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lga1965
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Ehhhh....she's a flake. Airhead. I remember watching her show years ago with my grandkids,when she was a skinny little girl, and it was funny. But now she's....not so funny.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN