Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rihanna Posts Cozy New Photo with Chris Brown

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:23 AM
  • 11 Replies

Rihanna Posts Cozy New Photo With Chris Brown

Rihanna, Chris BrownCourtesy of Instagram

Rihanna apparently wants people to know that Chris Brown is a part of her life, whatever that may mean to them at this time.

The "Stay" singer posted a photo of herself and Breezy today going for a ride in the California sun, cruising with the top down. "This s--t look like a toupee," Ri-Ri wrote, quoting the lyrics of Brown's "Look At Me Now."

While their relationship can get a little frustrating for those who attempt to follow all the back-and-forth action, this picture—one of several that Rihanna posted today in which she's wearing the same outfit—looks pretty cozy.

They could be just any ole couple who wanted to capture a sweet moment (here's hoping they were stopped at a red light), rather than a couple of headline-makers.

A source told E! News Monday that the pair were on the outs for the umpteenth time, but then Brown was spotted hanging out backstage and in the VIP section at Ri-Ri's concert in Los Angeles that very night.

So maybe there's still a chance that they're going to ride off into the sunset together.

In a world where you can be anything, be yourself.

by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this

People can change...she's happy...moving on

tifftorres
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:04 AM

If he makes her happy and she trusts him.  Then good luck to them!

jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Very true. And I'm sure there are countless couoles that are on and off for many, many years.

Quoting PinkParadox:

People can change...she's happy...moving on

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Bubbles.
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:37 AM

I think it is hilarious that the media keeps picking up stories about these two breaking up. I would think at this point they would wait until one of them confirms it before reporting it. They look happy so why can't the media leave them alone?

jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:37 PM
It's all about money, unfortunately. Happy sappy stories won't make magazines fly off newsstands. :(

Quoting .Bubbles.:

I think it is hilarious that the media keeps picking up stories about these two breaking up. I would think at this point they would wait until one of them confirms it before reporting it. They look happy so why can't the media leave them alone?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gmadiane
by Diane on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:46 PM

I just think its all about the publicity now

BeachMommy07
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:08 PM

whatevs!

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:41 PM

urgh

sara_7106
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Quoting BeachMommy07:

whatevs!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
monjerm01
by Monica on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Who cares people!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)