Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Amanda Bynes Slams Us Weekly Staff

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:04 PM
  • 7 Replies

by 

In yet another Twitter tirade, Amanda Bynes lashed out against Us Weekly, using very harsh words about the magazine's staff of editors.

Bynes took to the social media site multiple times between yesterday and today, showing disgust toward the publication and renewing her threats to sue the mag — she even launched into the definition of libel.

Her first long Twitter message read:

Yet again, I'm suing @UsWeekly for writing another false story. NOTHING is wrong with me! All Trash mags - contact me personally since you r talking to people I DON'T KNOW then claiming they know me. Please say names of those supposed sources, they sound like you made them up like the crazy person you're trying to portray me as in your ugly magazine. 

I'm talking to the ugly Asian editor and all the ugly women I met when I did a shoot with you. I am suing you every week you put up awful photos with a false "I'm crazy" story. You have never contacted me once to find out who I am or what I'm up to. F*ck You.

Bynes' problem with the magazine are quite evident, and she has no shame calling the editors by terrible names, as seen above. But she wasn't through!

In another long Tweet this morning, the former "it girl" launched into another tirade:

This is DISGUSTING! I don't know why @UsWeekly thinks they are legally allowed to say I have a mental illness and need to be "Commited" - Shocked and horrified! It helps to have met them, it's run by the ugliest women and men I've ever met. I'm suing them for writing OFFENSIVE headlines about me weekly! Read my twitter! What about it makes me seem mentally ill? I've lost respect for everyone who works for @UsWeekly.

Bynes then defined libel and slander for everyone, providing a rare, educational tweet:

The reason I'm suing everyone I'm suing: defamation (of character) n. the act of making untrue statements about another which damages his/her reputation. If the defamatory statement is printed or broadcast over the media it is libel and, if only oral, it is slander.

It isn't clear what story started the beef between Bynes and the entertainment mag, but whatever it is sure isn't going away anytime soon.

But don't worry, it seems the anger has halted for a while, as the fallen starlet has now resumed posting selfies.

Source: Gossip Cop 

Photo Credit: Amanda Bynes on Twitter

by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sara_7106
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Drama
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsNewman
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:00 PM

she is something else.

Melissa_anne
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:31 PM

does she really have to call every person who goes against her ugly? 

tifftorres
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I feel like I am obsessed with her! I just love reading about her crazy self.

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Apr. 23, 2013 at 6:20 AM

she needs to get some help!

PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on Apr. 23, 2013 at 6:29 AM
Sometimes the tweet says it all...
kaiser10123
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 6:37 AM
I can understand where she's coming from. She's in the public eye so this mag is seen by everyone and could be harmful to her career and possibly getting work. BUT she didnt have to bring up the Editors race that was pretty low of her.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN