Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Gwyneth Paltrow named the World's Most Beautiful Woman

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:42 PM
  • 7 Replies

By Terri Schwartz, Zap2It

Gwyneth Paltrow is apparently the most beautiful hated celebrity in the world. The GOOP founder and "Iron Man 3" actress earned the title of People's Most Beautiful woman in 2013.

With her healthy eating lifestyle and obsession with the Tracy Anderson Method, it's no wonder that Paltrow looks 40 years young. But she claims her glamorous side only comes out in the public eye.

"Around the house, I'm in jeans and a T-shirt. I don't really wear makeup. That's what [my children are] used to," she tells People. Of her husband Chris Martin she says, "He'll make a joke about it. If I've gotten fully dressed up, he'll be like, 'Oh, wow! You're Gwyneth Paltrow!' Because he's used to seeing me in like baggy shorts and frizzy hair."

Also on the list of the Most Beautiful People is Kerry WashingtonAmanda Seyfried,Zooey DeschanelJane FondaJennifer LawrenceKelly RowlandHalle Berry,Drew Barrymore and Pink. Between being named the Most Hated and Most Beautiful celeb in 2013, Paltrow has also been in the news for groping a British comedian while promoting "Iron Man 3" and for her new line of childen's bikinis.

Photo/Video credit: People

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
harrypottermom
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:49 PM
This is funny! In the World?! Come on!!
MrsBridges19
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:54 PM
2 moms liked this

How is she the most beautiful and most hated?  Wtf?

SugarrCane
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:55 PM

I thought she got the most annoying woman the other day...haha!

jenn75
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I just threw up a little in my mouth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KenneMaw
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't understand the love affair that many in the media have for her.   She is an average actress, she is cute, her personality is okay....I don't get the most beautiful woman vote. She isn't even the same ballpark as Sofia Vergara who looks like a real woman and not like a stick figure.  

jellybeanjean
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:29 PM

LOL!

This post annoys me!

Quoting SugarrCane:

I thought she got the most annoying woman the other day...haha!

monjerm01
by Monica on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:03 PM
She is beautiful but I wouldn't say the most beautiful women in the world.. JMO.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)