Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Jennifer Aniston delays her wedding because of Brad Pitt

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 2:59 PM
  • 11 Replies

By Terri Schwartz, Zap2It

Jennifer Aniston has been planning her marriage to Justin Theroux for a while now, but it seems like she might need to wait a bit longer. With her ex Brad Pitt also planning to marry his longtime love Angelina Jolie this summer, Aniston has opted to push her own wedding date back.

"She does not want her day associated with them," a source tells Us Weekly. Apparently Aniston initially wanted to rush to get married first, but "Justin got weirded out by all the rushing."

Now there's no rushing at all, as Aniston has reportedly put wedding planning on hold. No word yet on when the new ceremony date could be, but the insider says this break could be good for Aniston's relationship with Theroux.

"She has been cranky from this stress," the source says. "Justin's never seen her like this."

Ever since their divorce in 2005, Aniston has continued to be connected to Pitt by gossip magazines. There's no guarantee that her bumped marriage date is because of Pitt's upcoming nuptials, but it makes sense that she wouldn't want her special day to be overshadowed by her ex's or seem vindictively planned to be close to his -- or vice versa. Pitt proposed to Jolie in April 2012 after dating for seven years, and Theroux popped the question to Aniston in August of the same year.

Photo/Video credit: Getty Images
by on May. 1, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lga1965
by on May. 1, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Well ,that's lame. I thought Jennifer was smart and wise, etc. but I guess not. Brad would not be a factor, if I were her. He belongs in her past. Why would he or his planned marriage matter ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
monjerm01
by Monica on May. 1, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Well that sucks..
CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 3:12 PM

This!

I find all of it lame.  I kinda think she isn't over him considering how much she seems to concern herself with him and his going-ons.  I find it stupid really.  I was a huge fan of hers before, but that has since waned shortly after the break-up and then she did that interview pretty much trashing Brad and Angelina's kids.

Quoting lga1965:

Well ,that's lame. I thought Jennifer was smart and wise, etc. but I guess not. Brad would not be a factor, if I were her. He belongs in her past. Why would he or his planned marriage matter ?

sara_7106
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 4:19 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm not sure i believe it's true since it seems so dumb

Quoting lga1965:

.Bubbles.
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 5:26 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm pretty sure that none of this is true. The media just really doesn't ever want to let go of the "fued" they spent so much time creating.

harrypottermom
by on May. 1, 2013 at 5:41 PM
This

Quoting .Bubbles.:

I'm pretty sure that none of this is true. The media just really doesn't ever want to let go of the "fued" they spent so much time creating.

trippyhippy
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 6:47 PM

You realize this is gossip, not fact right?

Quoting lga1965:

lga1965
by on May. 1, 2013 at 7:06 PM

you're probably right. It does sound dumb.

Quoting sara_7106:

Quoting lga1965:

lga1965
by on May. 1, 2013 at 7:07 PM

I guess.

Quoting trippyhippy:

You realize this is gossip, not fact right?

Quoting lga1965:

BeachMommy07
by on May. 1, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Quoting sara_7106:

Quoting lga1965:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)