Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Nicki Minaj attacks Mariah Carey on Twitter

Posted by on May. 3, 2013 at 3:41 PM
  • 9 Replies

Nicki Minaj has pumped up her feud with Mariah Carey after taking aim at her fellow American Idol judge in a series of tweets after the two divas were seen squabbling on the talent show on Wednesday night (01May13).

The pop pair traded jabs over career success while the remaining four contestants on the show were performing, and Minaj wasn't about to let the matter go on Thursday (02May13), as she took to Twitter.com to subtly attack Carey.

In a series of posts addressed to blogger Perez Hilton, she wrote, "Shes (sic) sad i tied her record for Hot 100 entries in only 3 years of being in the game. Yep, a black female rapper.

"What u SHOULD be doing (wit your messy a**) is asking why a woman SO successful at her age, is still so INSECURE, and bitter."

And she closed out her latest Twitter attack on Carey by hinting that reports suggesting Jennifer Lopez is being lined up to return to the talent show and replace Carey are true, adding, "All dem #1s but JLo phone ringin...? I guess having a personality, being a secure woman, and giving genuine critique still trumps that."

Carey and Minaj have been at war ever since they first became fellow judges on the show - they fell out during an early audition round.

Source: YoungHollywood, Wenn

by on May. 3, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
harrypottermom
by on May. 3, 2013 at 3:45 PM

She has no class calling her out on twitter, I can't stand Nicki Minaj

PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on May. 3, 2013 at 3:54 PM

I'm sorry...but I call LOL

jbyrd898
by Jessica on May. 3, 2013 at 4:32 PM

I dont watch teh show, but it really sounds like a set up for publicity.

Cubanmom84
by on May. 3, 2013 at 5:51 PM
1 mom liked this

She is the one who doesn't have enough experience to be judjing anyone, at all. And you can tell where she came from everytime she opens her mouth, it doesn't matter how pretty she dresses or how expensive her wigs are, you can see cheap and low class no matter what...

sara_7106
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2013 at 6:17 PM
I don't really like either of them
BeachMommy07
by on May. 3, 2013 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Nicki is trash..Mariah is class..

monjerm01
by Monica on May. 3, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Agree.

Quoting BeachMommy07:

Nicki is trash..Mariah is class..

msjaxon
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 2:59 PM
I see her ghost writers are hard at work outside of the studio as well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 3:30 PM

I really don't understand her attitude.  Nicki Minaj has absolutely no class and why she has such an over-inflated ego is beyond me! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)