Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

'Teen Mom' reunion preview: Why Kailyn Lowry storms off the set

Posted by on May. 5, 2013 at 7:59 AM
  • 3 Replies

'Teen Mom' reunion preview: Why Kailyn Lowry storms off the set

The "Teen Mom" reunion preview is going to be an intense one and on May 2, MTV Remote Control Blog revealed why the commercials show Kailyn Lowry storming off the set.

The reality star has come a long way, especially regarding her relationship with her ex, Jo Rivera. However, she does have a problem with his girlfriend, Vee. The "Teen Mom" star tells Dr. Drew that her problem with Vee is that photos surfaced all over the Internet of her smoking weed out of a gas mask. She also said that there is no justification of posting photographs on the Internet of her smoking weed and drinking.

Dr. Drew points out that it is a double standard since Kailyn Lowry smoked marijuana before she became pregnant. She ends up being so angry with Dr. Drew that she storms off the set.

What do you think of Kailyn Lowry becoming upset with Dr. Drew on the "Teen Mom" reunion show? Are you looking forward to seeing where the girls are now?

by on May. 5, 2013 at 7:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MrsBridges19
by on May. 5, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I mean, it's not a double standard.  As long as she's stopped.  Vee is around her son and Kailyn doesn't want her doing drugs around her son.  So, I'm behind Kailyn on this one.  I agree with her.

awilliamson
by Member on May. 5, 2013 at 11:58 AM
I don't see a double standard. She was 15 before she had Issac, clearly a lot has changed! There's a difference between a responsibility free 15 year old smoking weed (not that I condone it) and a, now, 21 mother not wanting her son around that type of behavior. I support her on this one. She's even said that a picture of them drinking was time stamped during Joe's time with issac; I'd be pissed, too.
RunningMommaof2
by on May. 5, 2013 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

She's obviously going to hate everything that the girl does because she's with the guy she doesn't want anyone else to have, and she's part of her sons life, and that's not what Kailyn wants. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN